Thirty Two

Friday

January 30th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"Home, now." My mother demands.

"No." I say quickly and her stare gets as cold as stone.

"Dylan Victoria Peters!" My mother says through clenched teeth.

"Dylan, go." Luke says as I walk closer. I give him a hurt look and he pats his pocket where his phone is as if to say he'll call me later. I sigh and walk out the door...

After I obnoxiously kiss Luke in front of my mother.

I walk far in front of my mum to the house and sit on the couch where I know she'll want me.

"I had to find out from Mrs. H that you were dating that boy!" She says.

"That boy has a name Mum!" I exclaim.

"I don't care! Why are you seeing him!? I told you not to get too involved with him." She says.

"I can't help it if I like him!" I exclaim in disbelief. "He likes me and he treats me well! Believe me, if I didn't trust him, I wouldn't be with him."

"You are 18 and you are simply blinded by his good looks. That how it is when you're 18." My mum says. "I don't want you to see him."

"Well, you can't always get what you want mother!" I snap.

"Excuse you young lady?"

"You can't just force me not to see my boyfriend!" I say. "I'm 18, you don't have that control over me."

"You're right." She says. "But when he hurts you, don't come crying to me. Because I'll be the one saying I told you so." My mum says and I roll my eyes walking away from the room and up to my room.

I call Luke and he answers on the third ring.

"Hey, what's up?" Luke asks me.

"I hate her sometimes." I say laying down on my back. "She thinks that you're bad for me and stuff. She thinks you're going to hurt me..."

"I'm sorry." Luke says in a sad tone.

"You won't though. Because you have to prove her wrong." I state

"I will." Luke says.

"Do you promise?" I say shutting my eyes.

"I promise." We talk for about an hour before I decide to hang up. I text Bridget about everything but she doesn't respond. I also texted Dylan but nothing.

Well, this is depressing.

Maybe I'll just go to sleep... Yeah, that sounds good. That sounds really good.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

This was my double update and its v v short and it sucked. I'm crying. Dylan's mother is a biiiitttccchhhhhh!!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Michael Clifford bc he da real mvp. Happy birthday bud! You owe me cheez-its.

(I ate my feelings bc he's nineteen; *crying*)

~Dani.xx

P.S.

He's really 9 ;)