Fifty Six

Monday

March 16th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"That truck?" Luke asks.

"Damn it, you're so good at this game!" I exclaim with a pout.

"Maybe you're just bad." He smirks.

"Asshole." I say. We've been playing I spy for like, an hour.

"I spy with my blue eyes, something... green." He says.

"The grass." I guess.

"Aw, how'd you know?" He sarcastically whines.

"I hate you." I say slapping his arm. He laughs and pulls off the motorway and we decide to listen to the radio. When he turns it up I slap my forehead because Story Of My Life is on."I CAN'T GET AWAY!" I yell and Luke laughs.

"This is a good song though." He comments.

"One Direction is a good band." I say.

"I think the Niall guy is the coolest." Luke says.

"Back off Hemmings, he's mine." I point.

"I need to get you a t-shirt that says 'Property of Luke Hemmings' because I don't want anyone stealing you, including Niall even if he's a rad guy." Luke says.

"What am I? An item off of a market shelf?" I ask and Luke chuckles.

"Totally. I found you on aisle four, don't you remember?" He asks. "We found love in a market place!" He sings, more like howls and I laugh loudly at him.

"You're an idiot." I say and he laughs. "I love you."

"I love food." He says.

"Fuck you." I retort.

"Right now? Dylan, I'm driving. Do you know how bad distracted driving is!?" He asks frantically. Linus yelps from the backseat and we decide to pull over and let him poo and pee. We get back in and I start getting annoyed with how long it's taking us to get there. But Luke did tell me it was a long drive, and the other guys warned me of that too. Luke was letting them stay at his place while he was gone but Michael told us he was going to come back and get some things and move them in since him and Luke quickly agreed to move in together. Luke's mother was awaiting our arrival as far as I know, she's overjoyed to meet me.

"Oh my God, please tell me we're almost there. This is torture." I groan.

"Five minutes." He responds. I sigh and bring my feet up onto the seat with me. After a small while he speaks up again. "I spy with my blue eyes, an idiot brother."

We pull into a driveway and a person who looks a lot like Luke waves. We get out of the car and he gets Luke in a head lock and messes up his hair.

"Jack, stop! My hair!" Luke exclaims. I laugh at him and he soon lets go of Luke who punches his shoulder. "Twat." Luke mutters.

"Jesus Luke, the language." Jack says smiling at his brother.

"Yeah, yeah." Luke waves him off and reaches out to me. "Jack this is my girlfriend Dylan, and Dylan this is my brother Jack." Luke says.

"He never shuts up about you to our mum, who also never shuts up about you." Jack says smiling at me. "In that case it's nice to finally meet you." I grab his extended hand just as Luke is about to protest and Jack takes me into a headlock.