Fifty Seven

Wednesday

March 18th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

I bat my eyes open adjusting to the sunlight and smile at the feeling of Luke's arms wrapped around me. That's something. I soak in my feelings for a few moments before turning over and staring at Luke.

I brush my fingers softly over his cheek and a small smile forms on his face. He begins to stir so I press my lips to his cheek and trail kisses down his stubbly jaw giggling at how it tickles me.

"What? Why'd you stop?" He asks groggily.

"Because your stubble tickles." I say pulling back and looking up into his sky blue eyes.

"I'm trying to grow it out." He says and I nod. "I can shave it." He says.

"Hell no, you look hot with it." I shake my head frantically and he smiles sheepishly. "What?"

"You still make me so jittery sometimes." He says shrugging.

"And you make my stomach do flips." I say. He smiles and presses his lips to mine. I've gotten over morning breath apparently because I don't even try to stop Luke anymore.

"I'm gonna shower." Luke says getting up and stretching and I slap his butt as he yelps and I break into a fit of giggles. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to join me but not anymore." He walks over to his dresser and grabs some clothes.

"I think your butt was cuter when you were a baby." I comment to Luke and he turns his head to glare at me.

"Are you sure about that?" He asks.

"Hm, I don't know. Why don't you show it to me?" I smirk.

"Alright, you asked for it." He says coming closer to the bed, turning around, and mooning me as I laugh loudly.

"Luke oh my god!" I giggle covering my eyes as he leans over me.

"Not like you haven't seen more." He rolls his eyes and I smile uncovering my eyes.

"Mm, I haven't really seen more of you in awhile." I say snaking my hands up his shirt.

"Babe, it's 9 a.m." He says laughing. "And we just woke up and I mooned you."

"Nothing like a good mooning in the morning." I laugh and he shakes his head smiling. "I miss you though." I say.

"I'm right here." He says.

"No, you idiot... I miss you." I say and he thinks for a minute before realizing what I've been trying to imply.

"Babe, we can't do that under my parents roof." He says quietly and I sigh.

"I know..." I frown sighing, brushing my thumb over his cheek. "Shower sex is pretty hot though."

He hisses as I trail my fingers down his happy trail.

"Besides, you're the loud one." I say and he glares at me and I start laughing.

"Okay, you cannot start to get me feeling some kind of way and just ruin it." He says and I stifle my laughter.