Forty One

• PLEASE READ •

Before I start this I want to say I'm in need of a new cover... Well I think I need a new one. So I made the one in the media but what do you guys think. I am accepting covers also; just send them to me through kik (danii_the_dinoo) or tweet me (5SecondsOf_Dani).

So inline comment HERE yay or nay for the cover in the media.

If you don't like it make one and I'll choose my favorite! Thanks guys!

-

Sunday

February 15th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"I bought you some chocolate because I love you." Luke says handing me a heart shaped box of candy. "I never gave it to you yesterday because it seemed inappropriate."

"But you had it?" I ask him and he nods. I laugh and lean in kissing him. We've been laying in bed all day mostly because I refuse to get up. Luke got up to get the chocolate for me. But that's about it. "So are we actually going to do anything today."

"Each other." He says trying to hold in laughter. I hit him with the box of chocolates and lean over him to put it on the ground. "I know what we can do."

"What?" I ask.

"I need to look for an actual job because I need money." He says. "I've been getting checks from my mom but I should have gotten a job by now."

"So you want me to help you find a job?" I ask and he nods and I try to think. "How about we go to the mall and see if there's something there?"

"Okay... But I should shower and stuff." He says.

"And I'll join you." I say standing up and pulling him behind me.

"So you do want to get wet again." He says cheekily and I slap his chest.

"Dork."

~

"So we'll just go to all the stores you're interested in and get working forms and you can fill them all out and then you choose from the ones who accept you." I say as we walk towards the entrance to the mall.

"That sounds like a good plan." He nod letting go of my hand to hold the door for me. I thank him and walk into the mall and we join hands again. "Where's the music store?"

"Follow me." I say leading him to where he wants to go. We go to a couple of stores that I can imagine Luke working in and others that were more outside his comfort zone but he applied for as many as he could and it was a good plan to do that. I ended up applying for a job because I realize that I should be working.

Once we wrap up going to stores Luke drags me to the food court complaining about how hungry he is and we end up getting pizza.

"Whoever invented pizza is my God." Luke says and I roll my eyes at him.

"Idiot." I say and he leans over sloppily kissing my cheek as I squirm.

"You're so mean." He giggles. "Why do I even love you?"

"Because I'm awesome as fuck." I giggle and he rolls his eyes at me.

"So are you excited to take Linus home?" Luke asks me and I nod frantically. "But what about when you come over to my house. Are you going to bring him?"

"I might, I don't know. I guess I'll figure it out." I say and Luke's phone vibrates and he texts whoever it is back. I don't ask him who it is because it's his business really.

When we leave the mall I decide to go home because I once again haven't been there and don't need my mom to be curious. When I walk in I find my mom on the couch watching the TV.

"Hey Mum." I say.

"SH!" She shushes me focusing on the television. She's such a 16 year old sometimes. I sit down next to her and start to watch the show with her not seeing the big deal.

"Mum." I almost complain.

"What?" She asks.

"What is this?" I ask her.

"Don't know but I'm obsessed. So where've you been. Oh wait I shouldn't ask, I already know." She says. "He isn't any good for you." She shakes her head.

"I love him." I blurt.

"Oh please, don't throw that word around when you don't know what it means." She waves.

"Oh my goodness mother, stop it!" I exclaim. "I know what love is."

"You really don't though." She argues quietly and I sigh.

"I don't want to talk about this." I say getting up and going up the stairs. I swear to God I could have punched her.

I don't know what love is?

Okay, that's slightly true. But I have a pretty damn good idea about it. I mean, love isn't just the cute stuff but it's the emotional stuff. It's that click, that connection you have with someone. It's something fragile in Luke's case, he loved his ex so much and losing her made the connection and love shatter.

Love is a great feeling. The person you love is the person that's always on your mind. First thing when you wake up, last thing when you fall asleep.

Love is reckless and can develop quickly or slowly. In mine and Luke's case, our love developed quickly but it's probably the best thing that could happen to us in a long time.

I love Luke and no one can change or control that other than me.

Ever.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter because it sucked omg it's filler I swear things will pick up.

Happy New Year guys!

~Danii.xx