Thirty Eight

Sunday

February 8th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

After Dunkin Donuts Bridget, Luke, and I went to the mall for a little and we managed to drag Luke into a store and get him to try things on and he pretended to be a male model. It was great.

Eventually Bridget said she had something to do. Since she was my ride home, Luke told me he didn't mind because we could just go to his place.

Bridget made a joke about us 'doing the frickle frackle' so I called her an idiot. Luke and I stayed at the mall for a little while longer because he wanted to go to the music store to look at guitars. I basically just watched him as he looked at them but at one point he called me over. He asked which one I liked and ended up buying.

So now I've been at his house for an hour listening to him play the guitar and I had to leave the room because it was so loud.

I decided to make something for dinner so I began looking through the cabinets and fridge. I found some pasta and spaghetti in a cabinet and decided to just make some spaghetti and sauce.

As I drain the spaghetti two arms wrap around my waist and a kiss is pressed to my neck.

"I smelt food." Luke whispers. "And my finger started bleeding so I stopped playing to come find you."

"Are you okay?" I chuckle and he nods holding up his bandaged finger. I pull it closer and press a soft kiss to it.

"Now I am." He smiles. I roll my eyes and split up the spaghetti and pour the sauce over it. I hand a plate to Luke and take my own and we decide to eat in the living room and watch something.

"You've been staying here a lot." Luke says and I nod.

"I'm sorry. I just... Like it here." I shrug. "Plus, you're here, and you're pretty cool."

"I'm fucking awesome sweetheart." Luke says. "But you don't have to apologize, I don't mind the company. It's just that your mum hates me and stuff."

"I'm sorry." I say quietly.

"Don't apologize!" He exclaims with a small laugh. We eat our spaghetti and when we finish I bring the plates into the kitchen and put them into the sink.

"I should probably go home." I say walking back into the room and laying down with my head in Luke's lap. He stares down at me with his ocean colored eyes biting his lip and playing with his lip piercing.

"Yeah." He says after a minute.

I sit up and move into Luke's lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Beautiful." Luke mutters.

"What?" I ask and he blushes looking down.

"I'm just thinking out loud babe." He says running his hand over my leg.

"That's an Ed Sheeran song." I giggle. "I like that song."

"It's a good song." He shrugs, I tug at the hair on the back of his neck. There's a comfortable silence in the air as we just look at each other.

I like looking at Luke because he's very good looking. I laugh at my own thought and Luke furrows his eyebrows.

"What?" He asks.

"You're beautiful too." I say and he rolls his eyes as I laugh.

"You're a goof." He squeezes my side and I squeal swatting his hand away. When that doesn't work I get up and walk away from him but he follows right behind me.