Thirty

The media is the shirt luke is wearing in this chapter (((even tho I will make no reference to it))) bc its hot af my eyes are sweating bye omg...

-----

Wednesday

January 28th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"So remind me again why we have to bring him?" Bridget asks me and Luke rolls his eyes.

"Because Dylan can't come and it was Luke's gift for me so I though why not let him see how much I appreciate it?" I ask turning to look at her in the backseat.

"Just don't make me want to puke okay?" She asks me.

"Okay." I chuckle turning back around.

"You too Lukey boy." She says.

"What?" He asks.

"If you two are even one ounce of cute I will get sick because I fangirl." She says and then she starts laughing. "Oh my god Dyl do you know what your guys' ship name is?"

"No what?" I ask her.

"Your ship name is Dyke."

"WHAT!" I yell.

"I KNOW RIGHT!?" She yells back.

"That just isn't cute." Luke shakes his head. "Why not Duke or Lylan?"

"That's lame. Lylan is better but oh my god, Dyke." Bridget says and I laugh again.

"Girls are so weird." Luke mutters pulling into the parking lot.

"Oh my god..." I say and Luke chuckles. "I'm nervous."

"So am I." Bridget says.

"Oh come on they're just guys."

"Luke, this is One Direction. They are not guys they are gods disguised as guys do you want me to punch you in the throat?" Bridget says leaning into the front seat.

"Woah there tiger." Luke says throwing his hands up in defense and I laugh getting out of the car. Bridget and Luke follow in suit and we end up just sitting on the hood of it waiting.

As we do Luke slips his hand into mine and pecks my temple.

"This is what I was talking about. Don't even." Bridget says and I laugh at her.

"Someone needs a boyfriend." I joke.

"No I don't. Shut up." She snaps.

"You sound like my friend Michael accept for the fact he gets laid a lot." He laughs.

"Who says I don't get laid a lot?" Bridget asks.

"You don't." I laugh.

"Shut up Dylan." She says sticking her tongue out.

"You're a feisty one though. I'd bet he would like you. You're not boring." Luke chuckles. "Plus he likes feisty." Luke winks at her.

"I wouldn't date your friends. They're probably idiots like you."

"Bridget!" I exclaim and Luke laughs at her.

"I like you Bridget." Luke says.

Their relationship is so weird. I don't know if they're friends or if they hate each other's guts.

"I like you too Lukey." Bridget says.

"Did you tell her to call my that?" Luke huffs.

"No I didn't Lukey." I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"Only on your birthday." He says and I laugh kissing his cheek. Bridget makes gagging noises and I roll my eyes at Luke who just smirks. As we wait Luke plays with my fingers, lifting them up, running his own over mine, and just studying them.

"Are you having fun?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Lots." He winks and I shake my head at him. Eventually they start to let people in and we go up and give the people our tickets. I think I'm internally screaming.

"Oh my god." Bridget says covering her mouth. "Luke, in a totally, not-weird way, I fucking love you."

"Don't love me, love my friend that was able to get these for me." Luke says. I smile and turn around pulling Luke closer to me until my head is buried into his chest. Luke presses a kiss to my hair and rubs my back until I pull away.

I have the best boyfriend in the entire world... I think I'm starting to really, really like him.

Even though it's only been not even a month...

I think that possibly, maybe, I'm falling in love with the blonde haired boy.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

So yeah, I'm not even going to write out a think of them meeting 1D bc that isn't what this story is about lmao.

Anyways, hi hello, I haven't updated in awhile and this most likely sucks but hi. HAPPY ALMOST FRIDAY!

~Dani.xx