Nineteen

Friday

January 16th, 2015

~

| Luke |

"You're sure it's okay?" I ask pushing my shoes off.

"Yes, Luke." Dylan giggles. I nod and wave for her to follow me. When we get to my room she plops onto my bed and I start digging through my drawers for something she can wear.

"Can you sleep in here?" I ask her timidly.

"Yeah." She nods and I hand her some clothes to wear. She stands up and I lean down to press my lips to hers. I like kissing her, it gives me that good feeling...

She pulls away and goes to change in my bathroom. I pull my shirt over my head and then take my pants off so I'm only left in my boxers. I lay on my bed with my eyes shut. A few minutes later the bed dips and I open my eyes to see Dylan straddling me.

"Where were we?" She asks leaning down and locking our lips again. My hands hold her waist as if she's fragile and...

"Luke," She says "I'm not going to get hurt."

I try and shake the voice in my head but it doesn't go away. My hand travels down Dylan's waist to her hips.

"Luke," She says "I'm not going to get hurt."

I can't do this. I pull away from Dylan and move her off of me. I get up and quickly go to the bathroom.

"Luke?" Dylan asks. "Are you okay?"

"I- You need to go." I say.

"Did I do something?" She asks.

"Just go." I say in a harsher tone.

"Sorry." She says quietly. I listen to hear her picking things up and her footsteps walking away from outside the door. "Tonight was fun."

"Leave!" I exclaim. I hear her pad down the stairs and hear the front door slam. I immediately regret being so harsh but I need to start pushing her away. I can't let her into this; I can't let her into me.

She'll just get hurt and it won't be any good. I lean on the counter of the bathroom. As I look over it I notice her cellphone. She left it here. Great, this means I have to see her again and that's going to mess up the whole process.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I storm out of my bathroom to see it's Calum. I sigh and answer the call.

"I'm fucked." I say right after.

"Oh?" Calum says.

"Mind telling us what's going on?" Ashton asks.

"So this girl across the street," I start to explain things about Dylan and Ashton yells at me for making him think Dylan was a dude. Calum tells him to shut up and I continue explaining all the shit that has happened. "So yeah, I fucked up. I told her to leave and I bet she hates me now. Which is a good thing, she'll just get hurt if she's with me."

"Luke!" Michael exclaims.

"Wait don't yell at him." Calum says. "Luke, in any way does this girl Dylan remind you of Julianna?"

"No, she doesn't. Julianna a blonde haired, blue eyed, girly girl, if anything it's Dylan's friend that would remind me of her. Dylan has dark brown hair and green eyes. She got highlights in her hair and they looked really good. Plus Dylan is a tomboy and likes to wear like... Boyish clothing." I say smiling slightly. "However Bridget was able to dress her in more girly clothing for our date."