Thirty Nine

You can ignore my media but this is actually kind of funny. So in my physics class we're doing an egg drop thing; basically you had to design an egg catching contraption and have to drop an egg in it without it breaking. So my friends and I got this egg and after he didn't break my one friend was like "he's flawless and his name shall be Boyancé!" So then I gave him pink punk rock af hair and then I accidentally smudged his lips. But he reminds me of Michael and idk but it's really stupid but it's funny okay? Side note; we are dropping him down a stairwell tomorrow and he may not survive so if you want an update on Boyancé then message me. Lolz okay we'll get to the chapter now...

~

Thursday

February 12th, 2015

-

| Luke |

"Only 9 days until I can take this little sucker home!" Dylan exclaims petting the dogs head.

"And this little sucker hates my guts." I laugh trying to pet him. But he nips at my hand. Dylan giggles leaning into me.

"Don't bite my Lukey." She says to the pup who whines laying in her lap.

"My Lukey." I mock and Dylan squeezes my knee.

"My Lukey." She states looking at me and poking my cheek. "I like your dimple." She comments.

"Thank you, I like your face." I say kissing her nose quickly.

"This feels cliché." She groans. "I hate cliché."

"Well, do you have any un-cliché ideas?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Then don't complain." I laugh kissing her cheek and wrapping my arm around her shoulders. We sit in silence, which we do a lot. But it isn't because we don't have anything to talk about, it's just nice sometimes to take in each other's presence.

"Have you seen the trailer for that movie... Shit, I forgot the name of it." She says.

"Who's in it?" I ask her.

"That guy... Uh the one with the face." She says and I look at her finding her blushing. "There was a book."

"Still don't know." I shake my head.

"It's like... All about sex, oh my god it's really popular too." She says rubbing her face.

"Oh wait, the one about like that S&M shit?" I ask and she nods. "Fifty Shades of Grey." I say.

"It comes out the day before Valentine's Day. We should go see it on Valentine's Day though!" She says.

"Oh my god, seriously?" I scrunch up my nose.

"Well, it doesn't seem that cliché. Only single mothers in their 40s and 50s will be there." She laughs at herself and I smile.

"You're a dork. We can go, but it'll be awkward." I laugh and she squeals before giggling. "Do you think I'm going to get turned on?" I laugh.

"Who knows?" Dylan asks wiggling her eyebrows. "Guess we'll find out in a couple days."

"Two, to be exact." I tell her.

"Holy shit, tomorrow is Friday the 13th and then it's Valentine's Day!" Dylan exclaims.

"That was so random." I laugh and she shrugs. "Has your mum mentioned anything about me?"

"That was random." Dylan points at me. "But no, not really. I haven't really given her a reason to do so and I ignore her most of the time so whatever she says to me is usually marked irrelevant."