Twenty Nine

Wednesday

January 28th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My mom yells loudly coming into my room and I nearly jump out of my bed.

"Jesus Christ, mother." I say covering my face and she giggles. "You came in late last night." She mentions.

"Yeah... I have to go do stuff today with Bridget and Dylan but I'll be back later." I tell her and she nods.

"Okay, we'll have fun. I'll see you later." She pecks my forehead and walks out the door. I text Dylan and Bridget before sending Luke. 'Good Morning' text. After a minute his name pops up on a call and I accept the call.

"Yes Lukey?" I ask.

"Happy Birthday!" He exclaims and I giggle.

"Thank you." I say.

"I forgot I had another gift for you, come over?" He asks and I roll my eyes. Like the tickets weren't enough.

"Okay." I say hanging up and getting dressed quickly. After I pull on my flannel and slip into my shoes I grab the tickets and head out. I don't think I'll be back to get them anyway. I practically skip next door and knock. When Luke answers I'm pulled into a surprisingly wonderful kiss from him that makes me giggle a little. I place my hands on his bare abdomen pulling away from his kiss.

"Hi." Luke breathes leaning his forehead to mine and I chuckle at him. "So are you excited today?"

"Well duh, I'm meeting my idols. All because of you may I mention." I point out and Luke chuckles looking down sheepishly.

"I'm glad you wore a flannel today." He says randomly before tugging me into the living room. I see a wrapped box on the couch and point to it. He nods and I walk over sitting down and ripping the paper. Under the paper was a clothing box and inside it was a nice flannel.

"Ooh I like it." I say pulling it out and unfolding it.

"I'm glad. Put it on." He says. I pull off the one I'm wearing now and pull the new one on.

"I like it." I say looking at it. "Thank you!" I exclaim walking over and hugging Luke.

We stand there for awhile, just hugging each other. Not saying a word, just standing there holding tightly on the other as if we're afraid to let go. Slowly I run my hand over Luke's back causing him to shiver slightly. I giggle into his neck, snuggling into the crook. My ear is pressed against his chest and I hear his steady heart beat speed up as I run my hand over his back again and again.

"Promise me you won't leave me for Niall Horan?" Luke asks me and I begin to laugh pulling away from him.

"I don't know. I mean it's Niall Horan." I say and Luke pouts. I smile and peck his extended lip. "I love Niall but it's not like he lives right next door to me and can kiss me everyday. I could never date someone world famous."

"But I am famous. My YouTube got a lot of hits."

"You never showed me that stuff." I mention.

"Oh good point, come here." He says pulling me over to the couch. We sit down and he pulls his laptop out and goes to youtube.

"Jesus we were fringetastic." Luke says after we watched the Teenage Dirtbag cover video.

"And you guys are good." I say. I then notice that there are videos where Luke is alone. I click on the 'A Drop In The Ocean' cover and Luke panics.

"Oh god no." He says going to exit out but I grab his wrists and don't let him.

"It can't be that bad." I laugh grabbing the laptop and placing it in my lap.

We listen to the cover and I smile at Luke's fetus face on the screen.

"You were attractive then and you're attractive now." I say and a pink tint comes to his cheeks

"Well thanks." He chuckles hitting the X in the corner of the page and shutting the laptop. My phone vibrates and I grab it up sliding to answer.

"Hello!" I chirp.

"Hey Dyl." Dylan says on the other end. "I got called into work because someone is sick so I have to bail. I feel like shit." Dylan says.

"That sucks oh my god." I frown.

"I'm sorry. I really wish I could go. Give Louis a hug for me and please touch his butt, I need to know if that shit is real." He says and I laugh.

"Okay I will. I'll call you." I say.

"I love you and happy mother effing birthday you old fart. Tell Luke I say hi!" He says.

"Will do. I love you too and thank you. Bye." I say hanging up and tossing my phone to the side. "So a spot has opened up."

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Hi hello! Sorry my updates are so slow I've been majorly busy but things are calming down. Thanks for your patience!

Cliffy for you all. I just needed to update so this would have been longer but I can't bc tiredness.

Love you all

~Dani.xxooxx