Forty

Saturday

February 14th, 2015

-

| Luke |

"That movie was so..." Dylan trails off. We are walking out of Fifty Shades of Grey and well... I can hardly touch Dylan without a dirty thought, I think she understands that.

"Vulgar?" I suggest and she nods.

"But it was sexy too. Not that I'm into like the whole BDSM thing but if that is your thing, you do you, I do me." She says and I laugh at her. "So did the movie turn you on?" She asks giggling.

"Not really. Like there were scenes in there that were hot and all, now that I think about it, that was like watching a porno." I giggle. "But a boring type porno that dragged on and on and was just not appetizing." I explain.

"I couldn't imagine being in that actresses place though." She says shaking her head.

"Do you want to go grab a bite?" I ask her changing the subject.

"It depends, what are we getting?" She asks.

"Chinese sound good?" I ask and she ponders.

"Yeah I guess." She nods grabbing my hand and wrapping it over her shoulder. I tense up and she laughs. "You're ridiculous." Her hip bumps with mine before she moves closer to me and wraps her arm around my waist.

"Sorry." I say blushing. We arrive at the food court and Dylan grabs my hand dragging me to the Chinese place. I pay for Dylan and she protests profusely as I just laugh at her. We ordered our food to go and then walk hand in hand to my car.

"I hate you." She says.

"Why?" I ask her.

"Because you're the cliché cute and sweet boyfriend. You pay for everything, you do that hand swingy thing without realizing it, and I just hate you for it." She says and I laugh leaning down to kiss her. "And you always kiss me when I say something stupid!"

"I'm sorry!" I giggle.

"You're just so cliché and I hate you." She says.

"Let's just get home, I'm so hungry." I chuckle. We get in my car and I drive to my house laughing at Dylan jamming to the radio in the passengers seat.

"You look really hot today." Dylan says and I look down at myself.

"I'm just wearing what I usually wear." I say observing my black vans, black skinny jeans, and to throw it off my white t-shirt with a red checkered flannel over it. "And my hair isn't any different than it usually is.

"I know but you just look hot." She shrugs.

"You look very beautiful today." I tell her placing my hand on her bare thigh. "You look beautiful every day."

"Stop, I hate you!" She says and I laugh at her blushing. I put my eyes back on the road while rubbing my thumb over her leg. It's soft and smooth against the pad of my thumb and I love the feeling of it. We get to my house and once we're inside we kick off our shoes and sit on the couch to eat.

"I just remembered something." I say and Dylan looks at me. "Our one month anniversary is in 4 days." I say.

"Cliché." She says rolling her eyes. We turn on the tv and find some movie to watch. When we finish our food I get up and go to the kitchen to throw it away. I turn around to go back to the living room but am surprised by Dylan standing in front of me.