Forty Seven

Thursday

February 26th, 2015

-

| Luke |

"Dinner with her family? That means like you guys are serious." Calum says.

"No shit, they are you moron." Michael smacks the back of his head.

"So what's next? Are you guys going onto the marriage route or like the other route that's like, baby first and then marriage?" Calum asks.

"Calum!" Ashton and Michael both exclaim.

"Guys, pause for a minute, I gotta get my popcorn." I say jokingly.

"Fuck off you bastard." Calum says flipping me off.

"Well you see, I could just invite Dylan over." I say.

"I don't need to know anymore!" Calum says covering her ears.

"Oh well you see, that's all that could happen. She's got her period now." I shrug.

"How do you know that?" Ashton asks suddenly.

"Oh well she called me last night and I made a comment and she told me that she got it. That's totally normal for a girlfriend to do right?" I ask.

"Well sure why not." Michael says laughing awkwardly.

"You know, she gets so feisty on her period but she's also so sweet too. It's just the right balance and... God I love her even more when she tells me that her boobs hurt." I gush completely not meaning the last part but just seeing what the guys reactions are.

"Is that normal too?" Ashton asks me.

"No!" I exclaim. "Jesus Christ do you think I would like something like that? No! That means I can't play with them." I say and Calum bursts out laughs.

"Oh Luke, you've always been a boobs kinda guy." He laughs and I wink at him.

"Let's get back on track here, are you nervous for tomorrow?" Michael asks me.

"Well when I said family, I just meant her Mum. Who kind of already hates me because I'm me..." I say laughing nervously. "So yeah I'm nervous because I've never had to make a mother like me."

"Why doesn't she like you?" Ashton asks.

"I don't know, something about like... I'm not the right guy or like I'm a bad influence and that Dylan is not old enough to decide whether or not she loves me-"

"Woah, you guys have dropped the 'L' bomb!? You've been dating for like what... A month!?" Calum practically yells.

"Yes but-"

"Luke holy shit! Do you realize that you can't actually love her if it's only been a month." Michael says.

"But I do. Guys please don't do this. Just hear me out." I say to the camera on my laptop. They all sigh and sit back in their seats.

"We're listening." Michael says.

"When I met Dylan, I didn't want to give her the time of day because I thought she was just the silly girl next door. But then I couldn't stop thinking about her and then we started talking and we just clicked. Guys, I didn't even click with Julie as well as I clicked with Dylan. Me and Dylan just work and it's just perfect and great. She's gorgeous and nice and she doesn't care that I've got these problems with my past and she's like right by my side through them..." I trail off shaking my head. "I just... I love her because I feel it. I can just feel it."

"You sound like a chick." Michael says.

"But it's true. Guys I-I don't know. I really think that I see things working out and like... Us moving in together and us-"

"Have you even had your first fight?" Ashton interrupts me.

"We- I mean- I... No." I mumble. "But that's a good thing." I say.

"Not really." Ashton says. "You guys have no balance. You need to have a fight and then I'll let you say you love her."

"How bad does this fight have to be?" I ask.

"Someone's got to cry." Michael says. "Someone always has to cry. Or else it's not a real fight."

"Okay." I say. "But we have nothing to fight about." I say.

"There'll be something. Just wait it out." Ashton says and I sigh.

"Alright. Well I'm gonna go guys." I say.

"Talk to you soon Lukey. Tell us how it goes." Calum says and we say goodbye. And for some reason I can't get what they said off my mind.

I groan and throw myself back into the couch deciding right then to take a nap.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

I don't even know guys but... A storm is coming ;)

I'm all better btw but I'm still shit at writing :')

Adios.

~Dani.xx