Eric Singer #2

Requested by @NatashaLydon !

***

It's been months.

Actually more than that. It's been a long time since you found out you were pregnant and told Eric. In fact, it was one of those days when you worried about his reaction constantly.

What if he got mad? What if he didn't want a baby? What if he left you? Those were the three main questions that kept repeating in your head. And those same questions were answered later that day.

And soon it was nine months later, meaning that the baby could come any day. Any time. But when? That was unknown. Sometimes you felt like the baby was coming but it only turned out to be a false alarm.

However, today was different.

Much different, and you knew this.

"Eric, drive faster!" you demanded from the backseat.

"I can't," he said. "There's a lot of traffic. I can't do anything right now."

"The baby is coming."

"I know. And we'll get to the hospital soon, Y/N. I promise."

I hope so, you thought.

Eric tried his best to get to the hospital faster, though what he said was true: there was a lot of traffic. So you couldn't blame him.

But the baby was coming. And you could feel it.

"Eric!"

"We're almost there." He remained calm despite what was going on. You loved him for it.

Soon in a matter of minutes, you were able to arrive at the hospital. Eric got out of the car quickly and helped you out before rushing inside to get nurses.

"Are you the father?" one of them asked while another helped you into a wheelchair.

Eric nodded. "Yes."

"All right, come with us." The nurse led the way as the other pushed you down the hall. Eric followed.

It took awhile before you actually went into labor. You ended up in a room where you waited until it was time. Eric stayed with you the whole time, though at one point he left to make a phone call, probably to inform the band. However, once he returned, a doctor was already in the room, which only meant one thing.

You were about to have the baby.

"Okay, it's time," the doctor said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," you answered.

"All right. Start pushing."

You did. And while doing this, you took a hold of Eric's hand and squeezed it tightly. But even though it hurt, he didn't complain at all. Instead he encouraged you, telling you to keep going until you both heard the sound of a baby crying.

"It's a girl," the doctor announced. You and Eric wanted the gender of the baby to be a surprise.

"A girl," Eric whispered. "We have a baby girl, Y/N."

You smiled happily and kissed him.

Once the baby was all cleaned up, a nurse handed her to you. Smiling, you held your daughter in your arms. "She's so beautiful."

Eric pressed a kiss to your temple. "Like you."

"Oh, Eric," you said with a laugh. Though you could tell he meant it - it was all in his eyes. And he was happy just like you.

You looked down at the baby again, trying to think of a name. You've made a list of names awhile back but for a moment nothing came to you. Though finally one did.

"Valerie," you spoke, and Eric looked at you. "Valerie Singer."

"Valerie," he murmured, then nodded. "I like that."

You smiled before handing your daughter, now named Valerie, to him.

"She's so beautiful," he whispered, holding her in his arms. He then looked at you. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too, Eric."

He kissed you softly, and together you looked at your baby daughter with love.

***

A/N: Requests are always open! I'm kind of running out of ideas right now, but that doesn't mean I'll stop writing. I love writing these imagines. Anyway, if you have a request, let me know in the comments or in messages! :)