Paul Stanley #15

"Paul, they . . . they're g-going to find out," you stammered. "We can't do this. They'll find out."

"They're not going to come in here," Paul whispered. "No one will come in here. So just relax, okay?"

You bit your lip, then nodded. "Okay."

He kissed your forehead before pulling you into a hug. You smiled and embraced him.

The two of you were in a secret relationship. No one knew about this, not even the band or your friends. Everything was done in secret: dates, meet ups, kisses. Everything.

Well maybe not phone calls. And probably a few other things. But other than that, you were both secretly doing things, not wanting anyone to find out. Besides, if they did, how would they react? What would they say? One of your friends didn't even like Paul!

"He'll break your heart," they said once. You didn't listen to them. After all there was no way he'd break your heart. He loves you. You knew that for sure.

Letting out a breath, you buried your face into Paul's shoulder, wanting the moment to last longer. But you knew that you couldn't stay in the room for too long. Paul's bandmates will start wondering where you both were.

In fact, you could already hear Ace's voice outside the door.

"I don't know where they are," he said. "I haven't seen either of them."

"You haven't seen Paul or Y/N?" Gene asked.

"No."

"What about Peter?"

"He went down to the lobby, I think."

Gene said something after that but his voice was unclear. You figured that he and Ace walked away.

"They're going to find out," you said softly. "Sooner or later they'll put the pieces together."

Paul sighed, holding you tighter. "Well then I guess they'll know about us."

You lifted your head to look at him. "But what if they don't like it?"

"Nonsense. You know they like you. Everyone does."

"Yes, everyone you know. But what about everyone I know?"

He bit his lip but didn't say anything. You continued. "I'm worried, Paul. I'm worried because . . . there will be people who will disapprove. What if someone wants to tear our relationship apart?"

More silence. It was that moment when it became clear to Paul that you were very worried about the whole thing. He cupped your face.

"Y/N, even if our relationship was started publicly, there would still be disapproval. Not everyone will like our relationship, but that's okay. I love you, Y/N. I love you so much. And people's opinions of us aren't going to change that."

Paul kissed your forehead again. "But there's no way I'm going to let someone tear our relationship apart. There's always going to be someone who won't like it, but I'm not going to let that ruin what we have. Ever."

His words made you tear up. "Really?"

"Really." He kissed you. "There will be people who approve. And those who don't? Well they're just going to have to deal with the fact that we're together."

You smiled. "Oh, Paul, I love you."

"Mmm. I love you, too, Y/N." He kissed you again, and this time it was longer. You deepened the kiss while tangling your fingers into his hair.

The kissing session kept leaving you both breathless. Numerous times you had to stop for air, but that didn't prevent the kisses that followed afterwards.

Pretty soon you ended up having your back pressed against the wall. Paul kissed you softly, making you smile against it. The kiss soon became passionate and intense, leaving you wanting more when it ended.

Your eyes met his afterwards. He knew you wanted more, but he wasn't going to give you another kiss. Not yet.

So instead he started kissing your neck. You let him do this. He left a trail of kisses down your neck and to your collarbone before moving his lips to your jaw. While doing this, he ran his hands down your sides before resting them on your hips. "Y/N?"

"Mmm-hmm."

Paul looked at you. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"A lot?" you guessed.

"More than a lot," he answered, cupping your face. "I love you so, so much, Y/N."

"I love you, too, Paul," you said with a grin.

He smiled before pressing his mouth against yours. You returned the kiss immediately, wrapping your arms around him.

After a few more kisses, you finally decided to stop. Paul went to the bathroom to check his appearance, and you did the same afterwards. When you were ready, Paul offered his hand, which you took.

The two of you stepped out of his hotel room and into the hallway. Then you went down to the lobby where the others were waiting.

And they saw it. The hand holding. At that exact moment you felt nervous and worried, wondering what the band will say and how they will react. But you started relaxing a bit when Ace spoke first, a smirk playing on his lips. "Oh, there you are. We were wondering where you both were."

"I should've known," Gene said. "How long?"

"About six months," Paul replied, giving your hand a gentle squeeze.

Silence again. Now the other band members had unreadable expressions on their faces. You couldn't tell what they were thinking.

But then Peter decided to speak up. "Paul and Y/N. Who would've guessed?"

"Not me," Ace responded. "But then I thought you would end up together sooner or later."

You blinked. This was not what you expected. "So . . . you're okay with this?"

"Why wouldn't we be?" Gene shrugged. "Your relationship was predictable in a way."

"Gene is right," Peter agreed.

Ace grinned. "And you didn't need our approval, Y/N. You know we like you."

You looked at the three members for a moment, then Paul, who smiled.

"I told you," he whispered in your ear. By this time the five of you were outside in the cool night air. "There's nothing to worry about, darling."

"Hmm. I guess not." You gazed at him. "But I'm happy."

He kissed your cheek. "And I'm happy, too."