Peter Criss #15

Requested by @NatashaLydon

Model.

***

You often wondered who she was. The woman Peter always talked about. You could tell he was very in love with her; it was that clear. The way he spoke about her and the expression he had on his face were two obvious things but there were more, of course.

He loved her. But according to him, she didn't know that.

"Have you ever tried telling her?" you asked one day. The two of you were in a photographic studio. You worked as a model and recently just finished having your pictures taken for a magazine. As for Peter, well, he dropped by.

However, he was caught off guard by your question. He didn't expect it at all, considering he haven't mentioned her. But you had to ask due to your growing curiosity.

"Plenty of times," he answered. "But I never could. I can't get the words out."

You frowned. Poor Peter. "I'm sorry."

He shrugged, attempting a small smile. "It's okay. I'll tell her eventually."

Days passed after that. Weeks. A month. During that month, KISS had their first concert to start the mark of their next tour. Around the time of their performance, you had an important dinner reservation - but it had just been cancelled. And so you went to the concert.

Luckily, you were able to get to the backstage before the concert started. They let you in, not only knowing that you were a friend of the band but also a famous model.

Your high heels clacked against the floor as you walked down the hall, the very heels you planning on wearing for dinner that night. But since it was cancelled, you didn't really have time to change for the concert, meaning that you were dressed formally.

That didn't matter, though.

However, on another subject, while walking down the hall, you bumped into someone. And you didn't have to see who it was at first because this particular someone laughed. "Oh, hi!"

You looked up to find a certain lead guitarist. "Hi, Ace."

"What are you doing here?" he questioned. "I thought you were having dinner with some very important people, as you put it. A fashion designer? Was that one of them?"

You nodded. "That was one of them. But dinner was cancelled so I came here."

"Oh." He smiled. "Well if you're searching for Peter, he's in his dressing room. It's on the far left. He might be ready but I don't know."

"Now what if I was searching for Gene or Paul?" you asked, placing your hands on your hips.

Ace went quiet, then shook his head. "No. You're not searching for Gene or Paul. It's Peter you want to see."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I do!" He laughed before winking. "I'll see you around, Y/N."

Then he was gone.

Shaking your head, you went to Peter's dressing room, which didn't take long to find. You knocked on the door.

"One minute!" Silence. "Who is it?"

"Y/N," you answered.

More silence. Eventually the door opened to reveal Peter, whose makeup was fully done. In fact, he looked like he was ready to go. But a surprised expression was on his face. "Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"Change of plan," you responded, shrugging.

"Oh. Well come in." He widened the door and stepped aside.