Paul Stanley #17

You smiled, laughing as Paul picked you up bridal style and carried you through the threshold.

"Well here we are," he said, putting you down.

"Here we are." You smiled even more before pulling him in for a kiss. It was supposed to last for a few seconds but it ended up being longer than expected. Strong and passionate, the kiss was. And the two of you couldn't keep your hands off each other.

"Oh, I love you, Paul," you whispered between kisses.

"Mmmm. I love you, too, baby."

You ended up on the massive bed with Paul on top of you. He pressed kisses along your jaw, whispering how beautiful you were and how much he loved you. So many sweet things were said as you both shared kisses, showing how much you cared and loved each other.

Because it finally happened.

The two of you were married.

After another long kiss, Paul moved so that he was lying on the bed. Then he took you in his arms.

"Did it really happen?" you asked.

"It happened," he replied. "Why?"

"Well it just . . . feels like a dream, you know? It's too good to be true."

Paul took one of your hands, specifically the one that had a ring on your ring finger. He kissed your knuckles. "Well this is real, Y/N. All of it is."

His words made you smile again.

Several days ago you married Paul. Now you were on your honeymoon. And even though it just started, you knew it would be perfect.

With a content sigh, you rested your head against his chest, thinking about that special day. The two of you kept looking at each other with smiles, completely enamored of each other. It had been very clear that you were both in love.

And the kiss you shared? Beautiful. Loving. It made you want to kiss Paul even more when it ended, but you didn't do that. Instead you looked at him with so much love. And he looked at you the same way.

"I still can't believe it, though," you said softly.

"Then how do I make you believe?"

You lifted your head to gaze at him. The corners of his mouth turned upward, and you couldn't help but do the same.

Without a word, you gave him a kiss. He returned it while holding your face ever so gently with his hands. So sweet, so soft. And when it ended, you both smiled. Just like on your wedding day.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N," Paul said, caressing your cheeks with his thumbs.

You chuckled. "I think I already know that. You've told me so many times."

"And I'll keep telling you." He smiled. "Because it's true."

You grinned. "I love you, Paul Stanley."

"I love you, too, Y/N Stanley."