Peter Criss #11

Part 2 of Peter Criss #10! Requested by @aceallnight !

***

Peter had been acting strange lately.

For the past couple of days, he barely spoke a word to you, much less have a conversation. This was immediately brought to your attention. Why was Peter acting this way? You didn't know. And the fact that the band didn't know either said something.

Nevertheless it reminded you of the time when Peter was in a bad mood. You were called to the studio a few weeks ago, and after you arrived, it was revealed that Peter had a bad day.

However, there was more to that, and you knew this. The drummer mentioned the words "future plans" but refused to give any information about it, except that it was important. That was it. So what was so important that he couldn't tell you?

Thinking about this bothered you but you knew there was nothing that can be done about it. So you never brought it up, even though it made you very curious. But it was Peter's business, not yours.

Yet on this specific day something special was going to take place. Without your knowledge, of course. Only Peter knew about this, and he was planning to go through it.

You let out a sigh, dropping some old curtains onto the floor. You just bought some new ones for your living room window, and today you wanted to put them up. But before you could reach for the new ones, the telephone rang. Luckily it was in the living room, meaning you didn't have to walk very far to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Y/N." It was Peter.

A smile came upon your face. "Oh, hi Peter. How are you?"

"I'm fine," he answered. "And you?"

"Good." You paused. "I thought you were working at the studio."

"Oh, I am. I just wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"Well I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight. The way things are going, we'll be leaving the studio earlier than usual. So I wanted to spend some time with you."

"Yes," you said, smiling. "Yes, I'd love to, Peter."

"Great. I'll pick you up around seven."

"Okay."

You both said goodbye, then hung up. When you put the phone back in its place, a smile was on your face. A date with Peter? You were excited.

But you didn't know what was going to come.

***

At six, you decided to get ready. You took a quick shower, then chose your outfit, which consisted of your (f/c) dress and matching heels. You've also spent some time fixing your hair, making sure that it was nice and perfect.

After getting ready, you looked at the clock only to realize that you had finished a tad bit early. But that was all right.

However, Peter's day was different from yours. He worked at the studio most of the time, but there were moments when he would think about his plan for that night.

The plan he was determined to go through with.

He knew what to do - all he had to do was take action.

The thing was, though, he became nervous, and you became aware of it when he picked you up. You wanted to ask about it but decided not to, thinking it was best not to say anything. Besides, he was happy despite being a little nervous.

Both of you arrived at a fancy restaurant, where you sat in a corner near a large window. You could see a lot of things from there.

"This is nice," you remarked after the waiter left with your orders.

"Yeah?"

"Definitely." You paused for a moment. "But do you know what else is nice? Being with you."

Peter's face grew hot. Nonetheless he smiled, reaching over to take your hand. "Same here."

You smiled.

The two of you had a nice dinner while talking about a lot of things. Numerous times your face would light up during the different conversations. You were such in a good mood and this was one of the reasons Peter became more confident as time went on. So by the time you left the restaurant, the drummer wasn't all that nervous anymore. But that didn't mean he wasn't, though. Thinking about proposing still made him feel that way.

Towards the end of dinner, the moon came out from behind the clouds, casting a silvery light. You were sitting in the right spot, for the light touched the ground around you.

And Peter found the sight beautiful. He found you beautiful.

You were absolutely breathtaking, and at that moment he wanted to take the chance. "Y/N?"

Smiling, you looked at him. "Yes, Peter?"

He cleared his throat. "You do know that I love you, right?"

"Of course I do," you said. "Why?"

"Well . . ." his voice trailed off as he tried to think of the right words. "I love you, Y/N. So much. Ever since we met, I've been head over heels for you and I still am. You make me so happy, and you're always there when I need you. And it got me thinking. It really got me thinking."

Peter then paused, and that's when you knew where this was going.

Again you thought back to the day when Peter was in a bad mood. Again you remembered him mentioning his future plans being ruined and how it was important.

Then it occurred to you.

This was his future plan.

"I want to be with you, Y/N," he continued. "I want to wake up in the morning and see you with me. I want to come home to you and just be with you overall."

The drummer got up, taking out a small black box before kneeling on the ground. He opened it to reveal a diamond ring. "Y/N, will you marry me?"

You gasped. It took a few seconds for you to respond, but when you did, a smile was visible on your face. "Yes, Peter. Oh, yes!"

Smiling, he slid the ring onto your finger before standing up. You stood up in order to throw your arms around him. "I love you, Peter."

Peter held you close. "I love you, too, Y/N."

You then returned to your seats, knowing very well you were still in public. But that didn't stop you from smiling.

Tonight was a happy night.

***

A/N: I just want to remind everyone that requests are open! To request, put the band member and plot! :)