Paul Stanley #3

He was driving you crazy.

He didn't know that, of course. In fact, he had no idea you were in love with him. Paul had no idea that all the things he did would make your heart pound and your cheeks turn red. He was completely oblivious of the affect he had on you. Totally unaware, and that wasn't good. But can you blame him? You didn't show the signs of liking him. So that being said, he had no clue.

Or did he?

You often wondered what it would be like to kiss him, to be in his embrace, to wake up in the morning and see his handsome face. Sometimes you daydreamed about all the possible things you could do together as a couple. But could you do that? No. So that's why you daydream.

You wanted him. But you couldn't have him.

Not like he had a girlfriend. He just didn't know about the things that made you wild. His messy black hair, gorgeous brown eyes, red lips, perfect makeup. His smile, his laugh, his flirting. Literally everything. But like mentioned before, he didn't know you love him.

At all.

And that was not good.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Ace said.

"Why?" Paul asked. Even hearing his voice sent shivers down your spine. He's so perfect.

"I'm not really sure. I just don't think it's a good idea."

Paul sighed.

You had been invited to the studio by Peter, who was the only one who knew about your feelings for Paul. Did he do it on purpose? You hoped not. But you felt like you couldn't take it anymore. Everything that Paul did was driving you mad. You wanted him so bad.

"Y/N?" Gene's voice interrupted your thoughts. You blinked, then lifted your head to find everyone staring at you. Heat rose to your cheeks after making eye contact with Paul.

Swallowing hard, you looked away and settled your gaze on Gene. "Yeah?"

"Are you all right?" he questioned.

Your brow furrowed. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Mmm. I'm not so sure about that." Ace joined your side. "Y/N has been reading the same page for the past hour."

You glanced down at the magazine you had, and realized Ace was right. An article providing information about a new movie that just came out was still there. You hadn't turned the page. "Oh, right, uh, I fell asleep earlier. That's all."

"But you haven't fallen asleep," Peter spoke up. "You've been awake the whole time."

You opened your mouth to speak but decided against it, not knowing what to say. So instead you closed your magazine and got up. "You know what, I think I'll go home. I'm a little tired and it's also getting late, so."

"She's right," Ace said, noticing the time. Nine thirty. "It is getting late. Maybe we should call it quits for the night?"

That sounded like a good idea to everyone. You grabbed your purse and patiently waited for Peter, who was your ride home.

Or you thought he was going to be.

"Do you need a ride home, Y/N?" Paul asked.

His question was surprising. You looked at Peter, who nodded as if saying go ahead. Or was he saying something else? After all he did know about your feelings toward Paul. You confided in him, and he hadn't spoken a single word about it to anyone.

Well except you, of course.

"Um . . ." your voice trailed off. "Yeah."

Paul smiled. "Okay."

Was it a good idea to let him drive you home? You weren't sure. Maybe he'll just drop you off and drive away. Besides, there was no reason for him to stick around. He didn't like you more than a friend. Right?

The ride was silent. The only sound you could hear was the pounding of your heart, caused by the fact that you were in the same vehicle as Paul. Even the simplest things made you go wild. How was that possible?

Pretty soon you reached your house, which stood in total darkness. Paul parked the car, making you turn to him. "Thanks for the ride. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome," he said with a smile.

Now it was the part when you get out of the car and go to the front door. But instead of doing that, you remained in the car with the musician you were in love with.

You let out a breath, "Well, uh, I guess I'll go now. I'll . . . see you around, Paul."

He smiled again. "See you around, Y/N."

You opened the door and stepped out, closing the door after. Then you began making your way up to the front door, unaware that Paul had just gotten out of the car, too.

"Wait, Y/N!" he called once you unlocked the door. "I want to talk to you."

"What is it?" you inquired, confused.

He tilted his head slightly, looking at you curiously. "Do you like me, Y/N?"

What? Your breath was caught in your throat. You struggled to reply for a second, but once you did, the words flew out of your mouth. Words you didn't plan on saying. "I can't tell you that."

He furrowed his brow. "Why not?"

"Paul, it's late," you started, changing the subject. "It's late. You should be getting home. And I have work in the morning."

"You're right," he said with a sigh. "I'm sorry. I should get going."

Your body froze while watching him head toward his car. Right now was your chance to speak up, to admit the feelings you've harbored for so long.

And you were going to do it. "Paul!"

He turned around. "What?"

You ran over to him and pressed your mouth against his. It didn't take long for him to kiss back, but when he did, his arms were wrapped securely around your waist.

You ran your fingers through his hair, kissing him passionately. This is what you wanted. This is what you dreamed of, and it was finally coming true.

When the kiss ended, you were both breathless. Paul pressed his forehead against yours. "Let's go inside. It's getting cold out here."

You nodded in agreement, leaving his grasp and leading him to the front door. However, once you were both inside, you were all over each other again. You shared several kisses before Paul decided to move his lips elsewhere, specifically your neck. He began trailing kisses down your skin.

"Paul," you breathed.

Eventually he stopped and moved his lips to your ear. You could feel his breath, which caused a shiver go down your spine. "Y/N, you don't know how badly I've wanted you. I still do."

"Then why didn't you say anything?" you asked.

He moved his head to look at you. "I thought you didn't like me in that way."

"Well then you're wrong." You pulled him in for another kiss.

This lasted a long while until you had to break apart for air. Paul held you close, swaying from side to side. You placed your head on his shoulder, enjoying the silent moment.

You were finally with him.

Gosh, you were finally with him.