Ace Frehley #5

He was home.

Ace was home from the tour.

The two of you stood in the foyer, looking at each other without a word. Ace set his things down before giving you a kiss.

"Oh, how I missed you," he mumbled against your lips.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. "I missed you, too."

The guitarist picked you up in his arms, his mouth never leaving yours. He then carried you to your bedroom, where he gently placed you on the bed, joining you soon after. You watched as he leaned over your body, his eyes staring intently into yours, biting his lip as he did so.

"Ace . . ."

"Y/N . . ." He leaned downward, kissing you feverishly. You ran your fingers through his hair. "You don't know how much I've missed you, Y/N. I'm so glad to be home."

Your heart raced as Ace began placing kisses all over you: your face, jaw, neck, and collarbone. He later took a hold of your hands, intertwining his fingers with yours as he placed them on either sides of your head. He squeezed them gently as he trailed kisses along your jaw and down your neck again. "Oh, baby."

"Ace, please."

He smiled against your skin, lifting his head so he could look at you again. His lips met yours in a soft, gentle kiss. However, it turned into more - deep and passionate. The kiss was filled with so much love, so much desire, that it told you both how much you missed each other.

It left you both breathless.

"I missed you so, so much, darling," he whispered, feeling your body tremble from excitement beneath him. He lowered his mouth to yours.

"Ace," you murmured. You wanted to say more but couldn't. Only his name escaped from your lips.

"Y/N." He kissed you again.

***

You woke up, instantly checking the time. It was nearly nine o'clock. You wanted to make breakfast for Ace. But the only thing that prevented you from getting up was his arm wrapped around you.

You tried to get out of his embrace numerous times but failed. In fact, your attempts made Ace hold you tighter. "Please don't go."

"But I have to get up," you said. "I have to make breakfast."

"Mmm. You don't have to do that, Y/N."

"I want to."

"Then let me hold you a bit longer," he whispered, nuzzling your hair. "Just five more minutes, baby. I haven't seen you in months."

"Okay," you said, giving in. "Okay. Five more minutes."

Yet what was supposed to be five minutes transformed into hours. You woke up again and realized that it was one-thirty in the afternoon. The two of you slept for four more hours!

"Good morning," Ace murmured when you turned to face him.

A small chuckle came from you. "More like good afternoon."

"What?" He raised his head to glance at the clock. "Oh, wow."

Smiling, you moved closer to him, resting your head against his chest. "I'm glad you're home, baby."

Ace stroked your hair. "Me, too."