Ace Frehley #11

This.

This was good.

"Don't think about him tonight," Ace whispered, his breath tickling your ear. "Think about us."

He kissed your jaw.

"But Ace," you whined. "We don't have much time left. I mean, you still have to finish your makeup."

"I know." He pressed a kiss to your nose. "But I want to spend time with you."

"We can spend time with each other after the concert," you told him, getting off his lap.

Ace sighed before turning back to the mirror. You watched as he picked up a black makeup pencil to trace the outline of his makeup.

Gosh, how did I get so lucky?

At one point I was with Caleb and now . . .

The guitarist then put on some lipstick. You took a few steps closer to him and twisted a piece of his dark hair around your finger. "Ace, how did I get so lucky? Like, how did we end up together?"

He hummed. "Because we fell in love, Y/N."

You snorted. That was such an obvious answer. Nevertheless you liked it. "But how did I get so lucky?"

His brown eyes met your (e/c) ones. "Why, you met me. That's how you got lucky."

"Ace."

He laughed. Gosh, his laugh was everything. You let go of his hair as he stood up and pulled you into a hug. "You're my spacewoman, Y/N."

"And you're my spaceman," you told him. "My Space Ace."

The corners of his mouth turned upward. He leaned in for a kiss but you moved your head before his lips could touch yours. "What did we say, Ace?"

With a sigh, he stepped back. "No kissing right before the concert."

"That's right." You smiled.

Ace shook his head before grinning. "After the show, you're mine."

"I'm yours," you said.

He blew a kiss, then left. You looked into the mirror, fixing your hair a little before rushing off to watch the concert.

Seeing the band perform on stage was utterly the best. Throughout the concert, Ace would sometimes look at you and smile. You did the same every time. The two of you were so much in love that this had become a habit at every concert. You just love seeing the sight of each other; it made you both happy.

When the concert was over, it took you awhile to go backstage since a fan started chatting with you. But once they left, you went backstage, where Ace greeted you with a smile. "Did you like the show?"

"Yes," you answered with a grin. "You know I always do."

"I was just asking, Y/N," he said, smiling. "Wait for me?"

You smiled. "I will."

"Okay." He winked and walked away, with Paul behind him saying something about lovebirds.

Lovebirds. Yes.

You and Ace were very much in love. He was the perfect guy, much better than your ex.

Who you didn't want to think about.

Everything was going fine now. You didn't want to dwell on the memory of your ex-boyfriend cheating on you and apologizing afterwards. You broke up with him anyway. One night you were still upset about it and so you went to Ace for comfort. A few weeks after that you were together, and since then Ace gave you nothing but love and happiness.