Gene Simmons #5

"Gene, we can't . . ." your voice trailed off as Gene kissed your neck softly.

"No one is here, Y/N," he reminded you. His lips soon met yours in a sweet, gentle kiss.

You smiled against it, happy to spend some alone time with your boyfriend. He was so different when you two were alone, so gentle and sweet. You always believed that he had a soft side. Moments like this proved it. "They might come back soon, you know."

"I know. But they're not here right now." He kissed you deeply. Just by doing this, he was letting you know how much he loved you, how much he cared.

And you loved it.

"I love you, Gene," you whispered, caressing his cheek.

He smiled. "I love you, too, Y/N."

***

You stretched your legs and rested your feet on the chair in front of you. With a yawn, you watched Peter adjust his costume.

"I sit there, Y/N," he said, glancing at you.

"Yeah, I know."

"And?"

"And what?"

He shook his head before turning his attention back to his costume. Sighing, you gazed at the counter, which was filled with nothing but makeup products. You picked up a jar. "You know, I wonder what I'd look like if I put on some of your makeup."

"Well it depends on who you want to be," Peter said. "Who you want to look like."

You pursed your lips, setting the jar down. Numerous of jars occupied the counter, along with lipsticks, brushes, and other products.

Suddenly you got an idea. You grabbed the necessary items to apply makeup to your face.

It had to be just right. Just perfect, or else no one would be able to tell who you were, although that didn't make much sense. Even if you applied the makeup badly, people will still figure out who you were. So it didn't really matter, right?

Wrong.

It mattered to you.

You took your time to draw the familiar outline resembling to that of Demon. You then painted it black and did everything else to complete the look. Finally you put on some black lipstick and studied yourself in the mirror.

I look fantastic.

You glanced at Peter, who was still in the room. His back was turned to you. "How do I look?"

"Hmm?" He turned around, then blinked, taking in your appearance. "Wow, Y/N. You did that yourself?"

"Mmm-hmm." You smiled proudly.

Smiling, Peter walked toward the chair in front of you and sat down. His smile faded afterwards, being replaced by a serious expression. "Y/N?"

You leaned back in your chair. "Yes, Peter?"

"Have you been sneaking around?"

Your brow furrowed. "Sneaking around?"

"Sneaking around with someone?" He paused, then shook his head. "That might not be the right phrase. I meant seeing someone."

"What?" You stared at him, despite getting a feeling of knowing what he was talking about. He was referring to you and Gene. You could tell.

None of the boys knew you were with Gene. There wasn't a particular reason why - you just haven't told them yet. That's all.

But Peter was getting suspicious.

Before he could continue, Paul walked in. "Hey, Peter, we--" He stopped talking.

You glanced over to find him looking right at you. A grin entered your face. "How do I look?"

"You look great, Y/N," Paul replied.

"Thanks. Where's Ace and Gene?"

"Right here," Ace said, walking in. He smiled. "Wow, it looks like we got another demon in here."

"What?" Gene questioned. His eyes soon met yours. Smiling, you got up and walked toward him.

"Do you think we should tell them, Gene?" you asked.

Paul and Ace were puzzled. Peter smirked.

"Tell us what?" Ace questioned.

"Yeah," Paul agreed. "Tell us what?"

"We're together," Gene responded before you could say anything.

"I knew it," Peter mumbled.

You grinned, wanting to kiss Gene's cheek but remembered he was wearing makeup. Well actually you were both wearing makeup. You took his hand instead.

Ace shook his head. "I did not expect this."

"I did," Peter said.

Paul only smiled.

"It's time, everyone!" a voice called from outside the room.

You turned to Gene with a smile as the other three filed out of the room. "What are we waiting for? Let's go."

"Will you be in the audience?" he asked.

"Gene, I'm always in the audience." You kissed him quickly. "And if we stay here any longer, the concert will start. They're waiting for you."

"Right, then let's go." Gene offered his hand, which you took, and led you out of the room.