Eric Singer #1

Requested by @blackstar124 !

***

Being Peter Criss' younger sister came with a lot of things. First, everyone knew who you were. After all they knew KISS, right? They knew who Peter Criss is, so whenever you say your name, people would recognize it. Not all of them of course, but those who knew the band did.

Peter was a lot older than you, meaning that you were only a teenager when KISS became popular. You've enjoyed spending time with him and the band. And your interactions with them made you become friends with Peter's bandmates. You were like a sister to the three, and they were like more brothers to you.

But then things changed.

By 1980, Peter was no longer the drummer in KISS. And even though he wasn't in the band anymore, you still kept in touch with them. You even met the new members over the years. But that wasn't all, though.

You had a secret. A secret no one knew, not even your brother. A secret you had to keep because if you told someone, there was a big chance that they wouldn't believe you.

After all you were Peter's sister. Catman's sister. So if you said something about being a werecat, they would think you were joking.

But it was no joke. You are a werecat. For the past couple of years, you've transformed into one on the night of the full moon.

Every month.

And since your first transformation, you've kept it a secret. Only you knew about this. No one else.

Well until he came.

The new drummer for KISS.

Eric Singer.

One day you were able to meet each other. The two of you introduced yourselves, and Eric had the same reaction that you have grown used to. But he also looked at you curiously, which was new. No one had ever done that before.

"Y/N Criss?" he asked.

You nodded. "That's me."

"I'm Eric Singer."

A laugh came from you. "I think we've already established that. But it's really nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you, too," Eric said with a smile. He still had that look of curiosity in his eyes - something you couldn't figure out.

And a few months later, that memory came back to you one night.

"I can't do it, Eric," you said into the telephone. "Not tonight."

"Why not?" he asked.

You hesitated, looking at the nearby calendar. Today's date was circled. In the box that announced the date you had written two words: full moon.

And that meant one thing.

You swallowed. "I uh, have to go to my brother's house. I made a promise to do something and you know I can't break promises."

"Really? I don't remember you saying that."

"I forgot," you said quickly. "I agreed to the date because I thought I didn't have anything to do. But it turns out I actually do. I'm sorry."

"But Y/N--"

"I'm sorry, Eric," you interrupted. "Honestly I am. Maybe we can have a date next week."

He paused for a moment, then sighed. "Okay. Next week."

"Okay."

Though when the phone call ended, you couldn't help but feel guilty about canceling the date. But what were you supposed to do? You had to! It was a full moon, and you had forgotten all about it.