Ace Frehley #13

It was morning.

You woke up, noticing the sunlight pouring through the window. With a yawn, you turned on your side, ready to greet Ace only to see that his side of the bed was empty. In fact, the whole room was empty. There was no sign of him.

Letting out a sigh, you decided to go to the bathroom and do your morning routine. Then you changed and looked out the window. Today was a beautiful day. So beautiful that it reminded you of what happened not too long ago. The memory made you smile.

You were still thinking about it when Ace returned, whose presence was unknown to you. Being occupied in looking out the window made you unaware of him. Nevertheless he walked over and hugged you from behind. "Good morning."

A smile appeared on your face. "Good morning."

He kissed your cheek, then your jaw. And this led him leave a trail of kisses down your neck.

"I've got to be dreaming," you said.

"You're not." Ace pulled you closer to him, his lips still touching your skin. "This is real."

"But Ace . . ."

The guitarist stopped and frowned. "Y/N, you're not doubting this, are you?"

"What? No. Of course not. I just can't believe it, you know? I can't . . . believe it happened."

"Well it happened and it was the best." He kissed your head. "Ace and Y/N Frehley."

You smiled. "Ace and Y/N Frehley. I love that."

It was only a couple days ago when you married Ace. A couple days ago when you said your vows at your wedding ceremony. It was as if it had been yesterday when that happened. Now you were both on your honeymoon. Knowing this, you turned around to face him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Ace?"

"Mmm-hmm." He smiled, his eyes gleaming with love and happiness. "What is it?"

"I love you." It was true. And just like the other times you've said those words, you genuinely meant it.

"I love you, too." Ace brought his face closer to yours and kissed you. Gentle, the kiss was. Both of you smiled against it.

Eventually the kiss ended due to needing air but that didn't prevent Ace from picking you up bridal style. He walked toward the bed and placed you on it. You gazed up at him with a grin. "Join me?"

Ace hummed a bit before lying down on the bed. You turned to him, looking at his beautiful features. And for a moment, that's all you two did - looking at each other with love and admiration.

It was you who finally broke the silence, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles. "Do you remember when we first met?"

He grinned. "Yes. Remember our first date?"

You laughed. "It was bad."

"But worth it."

A smile entered your face as you thought back to your first date. It was bad, but like Ace said, worth it. The date was all right in the end - after all the two of you kissed for the first time and it was perfect. Yet thinking about your first date somehow led to the memory of your wedding, including the things that took place before it.

"I'll show up with my makeup on," Ace said a few days prior. It was one of the days when you were worrying about the wedding, and the guitarist was trying to assure you that everything will go well. So during this, he said those words, and for a moment you believed him.

"Oh no, you will not," you told him.

"Oh yes, I will."

He was joking but you really thought he was planning on doing it. After all it sounded like he meant it.

But he didn't.

"I wonder what would've happened if you actually showed up with your makeup on," you said out loud.

Ace smiled, knowing exactly what you were talking about. "It would probably be the same. The only difference would be my makeup."

"Hmm." You went into thought. "True. Either way I married the Spaceman."

A laugh came from him. "Yes. You definitely married the Spaceman."

By this time your fingers were intertwined with his. Again you both looked at each other with visible smiles on your faces.

"I'm very happy," you whispered.

"Me, too." He moved closer to kiss your forehead. That's when your stomach growled, and he gazed at you. "Hungry?"

"Yeah," you replied. "Is room service okay?"

He nodded.

You smiled, letting go of his hand and reaching for the telephone. You then dialed and ordered room service but while doing it, Ace thought it was a good time to give you kisses. His lips kept touching your cheek, jaw, and neck as you were talking on the phone.

After finishing the order, you hung up and gave Ace a look. "What was that?"

He shrugged. "I don't know what you're talking about, Y/N."

"You do know," you spoke.

His lips turned into a smile. You shook your head before kissing him softly. "I still can't believe I married you."

"Well you better," he said. "Y/N Frehley."

You grinned. "I love you."

Ace smiled, pulling you close and kissing the top of your head. "I love you, too."