Paul Stanley #13

"Paul, stay still," you told him. "Let me do this."

He sighed, settling down in his chair. Afterwards you leaned forward with a makeup pencil in hand, ready to continue doing his makeup.

Earlier Paul asked you to do his makeup for him, which surprised you at the time. You never thought he'd actually ask that but he did. Now you were focusing all your attention on him, not wanting to mess anything up. That was the last thing you wanted to do right now.

"Stay still," you repeated softly. Paul didn't move nor did he say anything. You were thankful for this because again you didn't want to mess it up. His makeup had to be perfect.

But at one point while you were occupied, Ace entered the room. He was looking for his hairbrush but you had no idea where it was.

Paul did, though.

"It's over there on that thing," he answered.

"What thing?" Ace asked.

"I meant the counter. It's on the counter."

"I don't know, Paul. There's a lot of products . . ." the guitarist's voice trailed off. "I don't see it. Where is it?"

Sighing, you moved away from Paul to join Ace's search for his hairbrush. After locating it, he thanked you, and you returned to Paul.

But the quietness didn't last very long in the room because suddenly Gene appeared and he was also looking for something. But it was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm sure it'll turn up," you said after awhile.

Gene sighed and walked away.

You went back to Paul, whose makeup was almost done but not quite. It may look simple but to you it required a lot of work and attention. You began focusing on finishing his star.

"Hey Y/N, can you fix my cost--" Peter stopped in mid-sentence when you turned to give him a look. He smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "You're busy."

"Very busy," you told him.

"You know what, Y/N, it's okay," Paul spoke up. "You can go help Gene and Peter. I can finish my makeup."

You frowned. "But I want to. It's rare to have the opportunity to do your makeup, Paul. Or the band members in general."

"She does have a point," Peter said. "I'll come back later."

Once he was gone, you continued working. But after several minutes passed, you started to get frustrated. Why?

Well because suddenly Paul wanted to kiss you, and that meant he kept moving around.

You let out a huff. "Paul, for the last time stay still. Stop moving and let me do this."

"But I want to kiss you, Y/N," he said. By this time you were sitting in his lap, trying to get the rest of his makeup done. There wasn't much left to do now.

"You can kiss me later. Now stop."

He did. However, just after you did the last finishing touches, Paul ran his hands up your back, causing you to squirm a bit. "Paul!"

A smile came upon his now red lips. "Well you're done, aren't you?"

"Yes but that doesn't give you a reason to--" Your voice was cut off when his lips met yours. It didn't take long for you to return the kiss and wrap your arms around him. "Mmm. Paul."

"Y/N."

The two of you kissed a bit more, then stopped. Luckily Paul's lipstick didn't smear.

"Well I guess that's it," you said, attempting to get out of his lap. This action of yours made him grab you by the waist and pull you down to his lap again. "Paul, no."

"I just want to thank you," he whispered, his breath tickling your ear. It made a shiver go down your spine.

"You're welcome."

"But Y/N."

"Paul."

He let you go. You got up and turned to the mirror to fix your appearance a little. Then you gazed at him. "I'm going to fix Peter's costume. You'll still be here, right?"

Paul hummed a bit. "Where else would I be?"

"Oh, I don't know. On stage?"

"Y/N, it'll be awhile until the concert starts. You know that."

"I was just joking." You only managed to take a few steps when suddenly Paul took your hand and pulled you closer. For the third time you ended up being in his lap, and you sighed. "I have to fix Peter's costume."

"He can wait," Paul said, holding you tighter. His breath fanned against your cheek before his lips brushed it lightly.

"You might ruin your lipstick," you continued.

"I can apply another layer."

"But--"

"Y/N," he cooed, and that made you weak. You turned to look at the attractive man who was your boyfriend.

"Okay, but I still have to go and help Peter," you told him.

Paul nodded, and soon his lips met yours. The kiss was sweet. "Thank you for doing my makeup."

"No problem." You smiled before leaning in for another kiss.