The Leader

We had almost reached the shack when someone stood in front of us "who is this" it was another boy, he glared at me before looking back at the first boy. "she needs help, come on help me get her to the Medjacks" the first boy shouted at the new boy "Mihno what the hell, have you interrogated her, do you know anything about this girl" the new boy said glaring at me "so who are you, why were you in the maze, who do you work for, are you one of the creators. Come on answer me" the new boy was shouting at me. I couldn't take it, I felt my legs buckle underneath me, then I hit the uneven hard ground. 

I awoke in a bed. the sheets were wrapped around me like a cage though they were easy to break out of. "she's awake" I heard a voice shout from the door of my room. 6 boys rushed into my room swarming around me. "who are you" "where are you from" "why are you a girl" "do you work for the creators" "are you one of the creators" "do you remember anything" the last voice silenced everyone. A tall dark skinned man walked into the room "do you" he repeated. I shook my head. "I'm gonna need to hear your voice" the boy repeated as he walked to the end of my bed, he stood with his arms crossed leaning on his back foot "no I don't remember anything" my voice was still shaky and quiet. "get out the room the rest of ya, I want to talk to our newbie alone" the boy scanned the several boys around the room as they all gradually left, he must be there leader.

He sat down beside me "I told you the truth I don't know anything" I repeated turning round to him. " and I believe you, walk me through what you do remember" he slouched down in his chair with his arms crossed ready to listen to the hell ride I had just been through.