The Untouched City

Me and Gally sat outside the kitchen and talked away for hours. I knew we were both avoiding the question 'what are we' labels seemed to scare me and I think they mite scare him but I knew the question had to be out there "Gally what are we" I was facing the glade but I turned round to him "Cells and atoms right" He laughed but then realised I want joking so stopped laughing and looked out onto the Glade "I don't know I mean I hated you like 2 weeks ago and now I like like you" he paused as if embarrassed to have admitted that "well I like like you to" I was reasuring him that I felt the same.

 "Well then what are we" He turned to me then stood up "stand up" He chuckled as I stood up. He didnt stop chuckling then he went down on one knee and opened his hand like there was a ring inside it "what are you doing Gally" I was now laughing because he looked so stupid "I think this is what they do out in the real world so, Taylor. I don't know your last name but neither do you so we will carry on Taylor will you be my Girlfriend" He couldn't stop himself smiling. I was laughing my ass off. 

"Get up here idiot" I pulled the collar off his shirt and kissed him "yes I will" I laughed and he put his head on top of mine. 

We stayed up talking deep into the night but I was getting really tired "I'm going to curl up beside the wall see ya tomorrow" I stood up and smiled at him before heading towards the wall. "Bye Taylor" He smiled as I turned back round and waved. We both went our separate ways and fell asleep for the night. 

I sat against my wall and curled up in a little ball and dozed off to sleep. I was dragged into another dream but I was fine with it. It was like second nature at this point so I let the dream take over. 

I am climbing the side of these massive walls with other members of The Right Arm on either side of me. We are all staying quiet and pulling ourselves up on black ropes. I am trying to not look down and scare myself, I am just looking at Vince who has been in every dream, He is holding my rope and helping me climb. 

I reach the top moments later and look down the steep drop to death and i thank my lucky stars I didnt look down when I was climbing. I get handed a gun with electric bullets inside it. Someone in all black comes running towards me and I shoot it. It hits the man in black armer and he drops to the ground and starts seizing with little strikes of electricity coming of his chest. I electrocuted him. 

I stand back and lower my gun in shock. I felt bad he was seizing on the ground and was helpless but I knew I had to keep going. Me and Vince are stood back to back shooting at the crowds of people in armer coming towards us. "Hey Taylor after this lot of guards run around the walls. Meet me at the back of the tallest building" Vince was shouting over the soundings of the electrified bullets shooting in ever direction "Ok. Try not to die" I shouted and looked back at him. 

All of the guards were lying on the floor either dead or still seizing this was my chance. "Bye Vince" I smiled back at him before sprinting around the thin wall that we were stood on top of. I ran, ran faster than I ever had. I felt the same freeing feeling as I do in the Maze. I looked up to the untouched city to figure out what the tallest building was. 

The tallest building had WCKD printed on the front of it. I knew I needed to get behind that building. I heard the sound of guns warming up. I knew I needed  to move. I start zig zagging along the already thin path way to make myself a harder target to hit. 

Something strikes me in the leg. A heat fills the back of my leg. I have been shot. I can't stop now. The adrenalin got me a few more feet before the pain kicked in. My brain shot signals all around me body to tell me to stop running but I needed to cary on. 

Another hot pain hits right beside my ribs. I have been shot again. My eyes start to close and my body starts to shut down. I push forwards but I am probably going slower than normal walking speed. Then it all goes black and I feel myself fall to the ground.