The Three Silhouettes

I awoke to the bright sunless sky. My eyes slowly opened to the bustling glade. I looked around me to see Newt passed out on my shoulder sleeping peacefully and Gally also with his head on my shoulder with his arms crossed. Peace took over as I went back to original sleeping position. 

Then it hit me. The sorrows of last night. Mihno, Alby and Thomas were in the Maze. I didnt know if they were dead or alive. All the emotions of last night flooded back. I tried to stay still and not wake the two boys who where still sleeping peacefully though Newt seemed to snore really quietly. I moved my head to see who was around and spotted chuck stood in front of the doors. I managed to get up without waking the boys and walked over to him. 

"Hey chuck how's it going" I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder "You believe there still alive right" he looked back at me. I nodded "I know there still alive" I put a supporting smile on my face. he looked back at the closed doors "They are ment to open any time now. I am going to stay here until they open" he had determination in his voice "Ok then I will stand with you. Wouldn't want any grievers jumping out at you when the doors open" I gave a chuckle then realised it wasn't the time for jokes. 

We stood for a few minutes before the rumbling started. The doors started to separate. Out of the corner of my eye I saw both Newt and Gally jump awake. The doors pulled more and more open to reveal no one. My heart sank to the pits of my body. Newt joined us rubbing his eyes "there not there" he bagan to walk away "Come on chuck lets go get some breakfast" I put my hand on his shoulder edging him away. he shook my hand of his shoulder "Wait look" Chuck shouted pointing. I turned round to see three silhouettes limp round the corner towards the Glade "Newt there here" I looked back to see a limping Newt come sprinting towards me. 

There they were. Thomas, Mihno and Alby. They got to the door and dropped Alby "Medjacks take care of him now" Newt screamed as Mihno and Thomas collapsed to the ground. "Mihno, Thomas how did you guys do that. How did you keep Alby alive" I rushed over to them helping them sit "Its was all this shuck faces idea" Mihno pointed to Thomas "Thomas you did that. You saved Alby and yourself and Mihno" he looked down and rubbed his neck. I pulled him into a hug "I knew you could freaking do that" I whispered in his ear before hugging Mihno and helping them walk to the Med hut.