The Promise

I curled up in the vines and fell asleep with a smile on my face. I was sucked into another dream immediately. 

I'm running the halls of the tallest building. WCKD. the halls all look the same but somehow I know my way. The hall ways are all white and have a white light in the ceiling every few feet. I am armed with an electric gun. The place seems abandoned. I hear voices from up the corridor I hide round the corner waiting for the right time to shoot

"Hey trouble maker" I turn around to see Thomas stood behind me "Hey mr goody two shoes" we are talking like we have known each other for a long time. We were almost flirting. "So how's the mission going" He was stood hiding behind me "Better than expected and I only have two bullet wounds" he frowned "Where" I looked him in the eye "Just my leg and my right side but its nothing I've not experienced before" I smiled through the pain though I was in a lot of it. "Are you sure your ok" I smiled and nodded. 

Thomas had distracted me the voices were just around the corner "Thomas go find Vince. He should be in the meeting room. Find him and give him the information" I was sacred that they would find out that Thomas was working with us but I pushed it to the back of my mind "Are you sure you are going to be ok" He peeked his head round the corner "I have always been ok by myself now go and please say out of dangers way. The Right Arm know that your working with us so they hopefully won't shoot you but still be careful ok" He smiled as a little tear came to my eye "Promise you will make it" his voice was shaky and his eyes were glazed with tears "You know I don't make promises Thomas" My voice was equally as shaky "Just this once please Taylor" Tears started to roll down his checks and mine "You know I don't-" he cut me off "Just this once" I could here the voices getting louder I knew he had to leave "I promise". 

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek "Good bye for now trouble maker" He smiled and stuck his head out to check the corridor "Goodbye for now mr goody two shoes" I smiled and let out a little laugh "Bye Taylor"  He turned round giving me a massive smile"Bye Thomas" He sprinted down the corridor. 

I turned my attention back to the people coming my way. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I knew they worked for WICKED. I jumped out ambushing them. They all fell to the ground after one of my electric darts. There was no one else coming so I ran after Thomas.