WICKED EXPERIMENT 1 GROUP A

The Chancellor (Ava Paige) is sitting on a comfy brown padded chair staring out into the untouched city. Theres a knock at the door. "Come in" She calls from her seat not bothering to turn around. 

A man with greasy grey hair and grey stubble on his chin runs into the room with a big smile on his face "Ben is infected they are going to banish him today. The experiment is working" He was filled with joy. He walked up and stood behind her. 

"We knew this was going to work. What about Taylor" That was The Chancellors only worry. She could still put the whole experiment in jeopardy. She could stop a cure being formed. 

The smile faded of the mans face "She has told the Gladers about her memories but they haven't thought anything of it and she hasn't had any dreams about anyone or anything to do with WICKED or The Glade so we are still in the clear." 

The Chancellor stands up and stars to pace the room "We are not in the clear until she is gone. Kill her yourself if you have to I want her gone" The anger rose in her voice as It got louder. She began to storm out of the room. She faced the man just before she left "Janson" the man nodded "Kill her before she ruins everything" He nodded once more as she stormed out the room. 

He turned around and sat in the seat she was just in "Kill her I will and oh boy I'll do it well" He smiled while pouring some alcohol into a white glass with diamonds on the sides of it. He sat down in the padded chair and took a long look at the city before finishing his drink and walking out.