The Quick Tour

I spent the rest of the day with Gally just sitting with him talking about anything and everything. No one had bothered us for the whole day, it was peaceful for once. The sun had almost completely set on the Glade when Gally snapped us both back into reality. 

"I need to go get Thomas and put him in the slammer" he got up "I'l go see how Newts doing, lead the way" I grabbed his hand as he led the way. We reached the Medhut. Alby was lying on the bed looking a heck of a lot better than the last time I saw him. Everyone was gathered round him. Gally interrupted and led Thomas to the Slammer but I stayed "Hey Newt how is Alby" I came over and stood next to him "Teresa here just gave him some bloody serium and I don't know if its killing him or helping him" Newt knew her name, that meant everyone knew her name. "Oh yeh um... Tay this is Teresa" Newt scratched the back of his neck while moving out of the way so that I could see her. 

She was definitely the girl from the memory, Black hair and pale skin with blue eyes. She stepped forward acting like I had to drop down at her knees. Even though she can't remember the bitch that she was well is. I still remember but I have to civil. "Hey" I pushed a very fake smile onto my face before returning my attention to Newt. He looked at her then me then gave out a quick laugh.

 "How are you doing" I looked up at him. He shrugged "I'm doing as well as I can be". I smiled at him "Want to take a walk" I gestured to the door. I turned my head to see Teresa still standing at the door "Dont you have a job or something" I looked her in the eye "No I just came out of a comma" she lent against the door. I ignored her and turned my attention back to Newt "So wanna go on that walk" I smiled at him. He looked at me then Teresa "Tay can you help Teresa get her sleeping bag and give her a little tour" he smiled a cheeky smile at me "And after that I will be up for the walk, meet you at the kitchen" he gave a quick laugh before walking out of the room. 

"Follow me" I started to walk out of the room "Ok then" she followed quickly behind. "This is the Glade" I gave a quick smile when stepping out of the hut "Over there is the kitchen, Fry cooks all of our meals. There is the farm land we grow most of our food and raise our animals there. Over there is the forest other wise known as the deadheads, That hut there is where everyone sleeps, I don't of corse I sleep somewhere else. We only have three rules here, Never go outside the glade unless your a runner, Never hurt another Glader we have to rely on trust and lastly everyone does there part. Any more questions" I talked quickly and didnt try very hard to hide the fact I didnt like her. "Where do you sleep" she paused "and where is Thomas going" she scanned the dark Glade. 

A second passed where I felt a bit bad for here. She was another girl who had just woken up today, granted in a very dramatic way, she was surrounded my a big pack of boys almost every single one of which blaming her for what's happening in the Glade but she was also the bitchiest person I think I have and will ever meet, but that was before the maze. 

My eyes met hers "Thomas is being taken to the slammer for breaking one of our rules. The slammer is jail. I sleep against the walls but I'm not telling you where because I don't trust you yet" Frankly I don't think I ever will trust her because of the memories that I have. I turned round and started walking towards the hut where everyone sleeps "Where are you going" she ran to catch up with me "I am going to set up your hammock for you" I reached the hut and pulled out a new hammock. I tied the sides and pulled on them to make sure they wouldn't fall "There you are greenie, your 5 star bed" I pushed a fake smile onto my face before beginning to walk away.

 "Hey Tay was it" she caught up to me. I turned round "Its Taylor". she looked at me before continuing "Do you have something against me because everyone else here seems to think your one of the nicest people around but you aren't to me" she knew nothing and I wasn't about to tell her. "I am just wound a bit tight tonight" I smiled. "I just want to be friends" she smiled and held out her hands "We aren't in here to make friends, we are in here to escape" I shook her hand before beggining to walk off once more. 

"You have been in my position though" she chased after me putting her hand on my arm "You were the only girl here, you came up in that box just like me, wouldn't you have wanted another girl here to be your friend" she squeezed my arm. I shook her hand off "I didnt come up through the box, I wasn't like you. I had to run for my life with broken ribs and a leg. I am nothing like you are right now. I didnt appear in the box all safe and sound. I didnt sleep through everything that happened. I have had to toughen up by myself and anyway I get along way better with boys" a tear came to my eye as most of my memories from the last few weeks flashed before my eyes. 

"I didnt know that, I am sorry for that but people are yelling at me for being the reason this whole place is going upside down" she looked around scanning the glade once more "Teresa just go to sleep, you came up in the box a few days ago, threw shit at us today and have either killed or saved Alby. You have done enough for today. I'm not trying to be mean I just have my own shit, everyone does" I looked over spotting Newt in front of the kitchen "Look I am going to go for a walk with Newt to cool off, just try and get to sleep" There was a little part of me that cared for her. I know that we were friends before the maze and maybe we didnt get along most of the time but I had a feeling that we were good friends at some point and maybe we could be good friends once more. but for now I need to let all those thoughts go and go on a walk.