The Brew

"Mihno we have a campfire planned tonight just tell him tomorrow" I was trying to reason with him and calm him down "I don't care im going to tell him tonight. Taylor finish mapping then go help them build the camp fire I need time alone" I nodded as Mihno stormed out of the room. I quickly finished drawing my map, put it in the pile and ran out the room. 

I got out the door and there was Mihno stood a few feet in front of me running his hands through his hair looking more panicked than before. Mihno didnt say anything he just stormed back into the hut and shut the door behind him. 

I was now panicked but I couldn't let it show so I put on my smile and walked back into the bustling Glade. Over by the fire the new greenie was getting introduced to Newt. I left them alone and started helping everyone else build the bonfire. Newt walked over "So the new greenie seems nice" I looked at him "Yeh does he know his name yet" Newt passed me some thin sticks as we both started threading them into the structure "No not yet but it will come to him soon enough". I didnt want to tell Newt about the griever and worry him to so I'll leave Alby to tell him that. 

We added the finishing touches to the structure and stepped back. Tonight was going to be hella fun. "I'm going to go help Gally make his brew see ya later" I waved to Newt and ran over to the kitchen where Gally looked more concentrated than I had ever seen him "Hey stranger" I smiled and kissed his check "Hey Taylor wanna help make some brew" I nodded as he handed me a spoon. "All you need to do is stir it you got that" "Yup" I smiled and started stirring the thick mixture. I didnt dare ask what was inside it.