The Mission Possible

After twenty or so minutes of lying with Newts head on my lap I decided to try and get him into his room without waking anyone. I managed to stand up and lean him against me but he woke up "Tayyyyyyy" he was still as drunk as anything "Hey Newt. I'm going to get you back up to your bed" I talked like I was talking to a little kid "Okayyyyy" He went limp again "Whoa I need your help just try and walk back up to your room" He nodded as he very slowly started to walk back to the hut. 

I took most of his weight as he led the way. He bumped into the side of the door to the hut then shushed himself. I laughed but kept it quiet. We made it up to the top step and he was doing fine. "Which room is yours" I whispered "That one" He was trying to whisper but was talking really loudly. He pointed to the farthest away door "of corse it is" I whispered under my breath.

We made it to his door and I had just opened the handle when the knocked on it "Can we come in" He was shouting and whispering at the same time. I let out a laugh but was soon silenced by Newt. I dumped him on his bed and lay the covers over him. He passed out instantly. 

I looked around his room. There were clothes everywhere. It was a complete mess. I know I sleep out in the forest so I can't say much but if I had a room it would be a lot cleaner than this. I started to pick up his clothes and fold them and put them away. Newt was still peacefully sleeping. I had finished my quick clean and looked at him. He looked so cute and young. I smiled and walked out of the room. 

I left the hut as the moonlight shone brightly on my face. I smiled and headed over to my sleeping spot