The Sadness

An hour later all the Keepers and Alby walked into the room with there heads hanging low. Everyone sat at different tables in groups of two talking quietly to each other. Gally came over and sat with me.

"So what was the decision" I knew what it was from what Newt had told me and how everyone walked into the room "We are banishing him later on today. You don't have to be there if you don't want" He was staring at the table looking really sad "I know Ben was one of your friends and though I've only had a few conversations with him I can tell he's a really nice guy" I was rubbing his shoulder. "I will be there for you and everyone else. I am always here if you want to open up" I leaned over the table and kissed his forehead. 

He looked up from the table with glazed tear eyes and a tear rolling down his check "I know its painful" I felt a little tear come to my eye but I have to be strong for Gally. Alby, Newt and Mihno came over to join us after a few minutes. "Hey Tay, Hey Gally" Newt messed up my hair with one hand while he walked past. We all sat at the table talking for the next hour. 

The sun was about to go under the Glade walls. It was time for the Banishing. Thomas popped into my head "Hey where's the greenie. He must be pretty shaken up from being attacked today" I looked around the sad faces. Everyone shrugged "I'll go find him and make sure he's ok" I smiled and kissed Gally on the cheek before walking out of the room. This was my chance to tell Thomas about my dream.