The Plan

I didnt have more than an hours sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I saw me and Gally fighting. I couldn't stay still but no one really got any sleep that night. The sun had risen on the Glade and Thomas was still passed out, Gally had thrown him and Teresa in the slammer and said that anyone who agreed with there ways could join them. 

I was talking to Fry in the kitchen when Gally walked in. Fry noticed and walked out. I looked him in the eye "I don't want to talk to you" I just felt anger towards him. "Tay you can't be serious" He came closer to me "Its Taylor" I looked down sorting through some of the food we had left. "It was a stupid fight" he stood leaning against the table looking down at me. "No it wasn't I said if you walk away we are over and you did" I still didnt bother looking at him. "Taylor I was wound up last night. Forgive me" He took a step closer putting his hand on my back. I jumped backwards "Dont touch me" I slightly raised my voice as I lent against another table now facing him "I have nothing to say to you Gally, I lost all respect for you last night" I looked down at my feet. He took a step closer "Taylor feelings don't go away over night, I still love you and I know you still love me". I looked up from the ground with a single tear rolling down my cheek "Feelings don't just go away your right, guess I will have to berry mine. Gally what you did, what you have been doing. I am not ok with it. I ament going to ask you to do anything to prove your love or whatever. We are done" I wiped the tear away from my eye as I started to walk out of the room. 

Gally grabbed my wrist "Taylor don't leave" I swung back around "Gally let go of me, I'm done with this conversation" I looked down at our hands before he let go. "Taylor I'm sorry please wait" he walked after me as I left the hut. "Gally, I love you and always will but what you have being doing isn't right. I can't do this" another tear dropped from my eye and rolled slowly down my cheek. "Fine, I never want to hear from you again" all his humanity seemed to drain out of him "Throw her in the slammer" He signalled to one of the other boys that had hid with him last night. "What......" I was speechless. The guy walked quickly over to me and pulled my arms behind my back. "Gally seriously, why are you doing this" I shouted alerting some of the other Gladers. Newt was one of them. 

He ran over "Gally what's happening" He looked at Gally then me "Let go of her, let go of her now" Newt shouted at the guy holding me. I tried to move my hands and get free but I couldn't his grip was too tight. Newt ran at the guy trying to get me free. Soon someone else on Gally's side dragged Newt back. "Dont lock up Newt just Taylor" Gally shouted standing at the door. "Gally what the hell" I shouted over all the commotion. "Sorry Tay" sarcasm lacing his voice as he signalled the guy to drag me off. 

My mind started making up different plans on how to escape. I knew I was fast, faster than anyone here but this guy was strong. I could get free and hide in the forest. That was the only plan I could think off. I just needed to get free. Mihno saw me getting dragged and ran over "Whats going on" He spoke to the guy holding me, he stood in front of me "Mihno distract the guy I need to get my arms loose" I whispered in his ear as he nodded. "Hey Stephen look over there. I think Teresa and Thomas are escaping" Mihno shouted pointing in the apposite direction of the Slammer. Stephen quickly turned his head to face the other way loosing some of the grip on my hands. I managed to get one free and punch him in the gut. He toppled over as I got my other hand free. Then I made a dash for the forest. 

I felt the wind almost push me in the direction of the forest while I felt separated from the whole Glade. I was in my happy place. I soon realised I was in the middle of the forest. I hid behind a fallen over tree. "Get back here bitch" The guy who captured me was shouting, his voice bouncing off the forest making it seem like he was coming from every direction. I had a smirk on my face, this was fun to me. the rush of adrenalin and the freeing feeling from running and hiding. I loved it.