The Dream

I sat there for hours just observing the Glade from far away like I was in the slammer again. No one came near me for the rest of the evening but I was really ok with it. Just after everyone had gone to bed and darkness had taken over I went for a walk, staying close to the walls and hiding in the vines.

I was starting to really want to see Gally again but I didnt want to wake everyone up or you know die but not seeing him was starting to eat away at me slowly. It hit around midnight when I decided I would got to the window of the Medical hut and just look from a far, no harm in that. 

I made my way up to the window and peered my head in. There he was soundly sleeping, I could see his chest slowly rising and falling while his lungs inflated and deflated. A smile appeared on my face without me evening knowing but I welcomed the smile. A feeling of calmness took over once more as I made my way back to the vine covered walls to sleep. 

As I drifted of to sleep I was sucked into a dream for the first time since I can remember but I didnt fight it I just let the dream take over. 

I am sat on a log in front of a fire with sand mountins all around me then a tall man with long hair comes and sits beside me and starts up a conversation 

"Hey Taylor so we are planing the first attack on WICKED tomorrow. We aren't going to do much we are just going to show them that we are powerful that they don't know who their messing with. That The Right Arm can't be stopped" he stares out into the hills as I notice several other little groups with bonfires all around us 

"We may have less people on our side than they do but The Right Arm is no joke. The people who are with us want to be here. We will try our hardest to save everyone" He looks back at me before standing up and cracking his knuckles. "Ok kid get some sleep we leave early in the morning" 

He walks away as I shout "Bye Vince" And wave at him before turning my attention back to the bonfire in front of me. 

Then a flash covers my eyes and the dream is gone leaving only darkness once more.