The Lie

I caught his hand and spun him round. "Do you want to tell me why you got so mad at the greenie" I knew that I couldn't play the sappy girlfriend card for the next few minutes "So your taking his side" I knew the fight that was following this so I had to try and stop it "No im not siding with the greenie he is an idiot but you didnt need to throw him across the grass. Whats up" I think I just stopped the fight nice job me anyway. 

"I saw him" he looked sacred now "When" he started to scratch the back of his head which is a telltayle sign that he is either embarassed or if he thinks no one will believe him "I saw him in the changing" my heart skipped a beat "Your not joking are you" he shook his head "What did you see him doing" he took a deep breath then he continued "He was on a computer opposite a girl with long black hair he just looked at me. I think he works with the creators" I was holding a breath I didn't realise I was holding "Em" that was the only word that came out of my mouth. 

There were moments of silence before "You don't believe me do you" Gally started to get annoyed "No I believe you I'm just trying to figure it out in my head" I held his hand and squeezed it "Just don't try and kill him again" I smiled and kissed him on the check "Only if he stays out of my way. No promises" He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

 "Ok so since we are admitting things I have two things that I have kept from you but you can't get mad ok" he looked me in the eye and held the anger in "Ok". I took a deep breath "So I've been having dreams every few nights but there starting to feel more like memories than dreams nothing has been said about the Glade or the Maze or anyone here so I just decided to keep it to myself. The second thing is that when I came home early from running the other day it was because I was chased by a griever on the way back" I let out a massive breath of air "You lied to me" I knew the fight was going to happen and that he had the upper hand.