The Crumpled Brown Paper Bag

I was drying my hair outside of the bathrooms when Newt found me. "Hey Taylor are you ok. I didnt see you all night. I'm sorry for shouting at you yesterday I think emotions were at an all time high for us all" I wasn't mad at Newt anymore I was extremely mad at Mihno but I excepted Newts appology "Its fine. How did Albys chat with Gally go" I was trying to stall having to go out and run with Mihno today.

 "Gally's still pretty shaken up from the whole changing thing but he said that he saw himself and some of us drowning then he saw a boy with black spike hair and a girl with wavy back hair both in grey clothes working on computers. Not that any of it makes any sense to me" Newt laughed and scratched the back of his head. My thoughts started to spin. Drowning what was that about, Why did he see those two people and computers. 

"Hey aren't you running with Mihno today" Newt like he always does pulled me out of my thoughts "Yes and I'm still extremely annoyed at him for what he pulled last night so I honestly don't want to do it" I put a fake smile on my face. "Will you come to breakfast" Newt pointed to the kitchen and I wasn't mad at him anymore it was Mihno I was mad at "Sure lead the way" I threw the towel into the laundry basket in the bathroom and ran after Newt. 

We were early to breakfast that ment Mihno wasn't there so I was happy. I was so close to being in the clear until Mihno walked in and shouted "Has anyone seen Taylor" Mihno was searching the room before Newt ratted me out "She's here" he shouted then Mihno came running over "Taylor can I talk to you outside please" I had the right to not give him the time of day but I decided to just get it over and done with. 

"Our run starts now lets go" that was all he said to me. No apology no nothing I was fuming but i will keep it in until later then I'll explode on him. "I've got your lunch here" He handed me a crumpled brown paper bag.