The Fight

The Medjacks carried her away to the Hut. There was something that I couldn't shake. It was a feeling of anger. Like I had hated her before. Maybe I had, I mean I only have fragments of my memory back and I don't know many names just Thomas and Vinces. I think I knew her before the Maze and I don't think we got along. 

"Hey wanna go on a walk" Gally took my hand "Sure I've got some time to kill" I smiled and let him lead the way. We had been walking in the forest for minutes just having a casual conversation when Gally stopped dead in his tracks "I don't like Thomas" he turned round and faced me "Theres something seriously off with him, he's not who we think he is and I'm going to figure it out" Gally looked out onto the forest "Gally I know him, he was in my memories. He is the only familiar thing to me" I looked up to Gally. "I dont care Taylor. He is the cause of all this-" "but what if he-" "Taylor he is bad get that in your brain". Gally let go of my hand "What if its all a coincidence. If you were in his shoes you would want some friends wouldn't you" I tried to take his hand but he moved it "Fine side with them" He began to walk away "Seriously. You can't pull this Gally" I shouted making him turn around "You are not the victim here. You have ganged up on Thomas since the day he got here. As much as I love you. You need to hear the truth and thats that non of us know anything we are all running of instincts and as much as yours may say that he's bad almost everyone else's say that he is our way out, meaning that we have hope to leave this hell hole" 

Gally stormed over and stood towering over me "Taylor I know we are running of instincts ive been here way longer than you have and I have been stung by a griever, You haven't. I saw him. He is working with the people who put us here. He is evil and I will prove it. You'll see" he began to storm off once more "Gally for all we know we used to work with them" I paused as he turned round. I knew fair well in my head that I had worked with them once in my life. "We don't know anything. So stop acting like he killed your mum in front of you" I looked him in the eye no longer scared of him "Gally I am here to help you ok, I am here to hug you and talk to you and love you like no on else but you have to stop acting like a psycho" I threw my hands up in the air.

 "I am not acting like a psycho. If anything everyone who befriends him is the psycho" he walked over to me standing only an inch away from me. "Its all his fault. He is the reason we are here. He did this to everyone. I don't care if he is  familiar to you he is the enemy not me" the anger rose in his face. he started to walk closer to me causing me to walk backwards. I hit the back wall. His face turned bright red. The fear suddenly came back hitting me. "Gally chill out" I looked down to see his hand curled into a fist "Gally stop, think this through-" "SHUT UP" he screamed. His arm lifted. He was going to punch me. I braced my face for impact I squeezed my eyes shut hoping it would soften the blow then I heard a crack in the wall. I turned my head to see that Gally punched the wall leaving a massive crack that spiderwebbed up a few feet. I looked froward to wear Gally was standing moments ago and he was gone. There was no noise, no fear, no anger. Holy Shit.