The Despair

The doors shut. Newt collapsed to the ground on his knees "Wha.....what" He stared at the door expecting it to open again "Newt......Newt" I started to sob and walked away "I'm sorry". I ran to the wall. I slammed my body against it. I punched and punched and kicked while tears filled my eyes. No sense was in my mind just hate and anger. Why would someone do this. Who is so sick that they do this too kids, innocent kids. 

Gally came up behind me putting his hands around my waist  "Hey shhhh shhhh its ok. Taylor its ok" he turned me round as I put my head into his chest. He squeezed my waist pulling me closer "Its ok. Its o-okay" He voice cracked as he put his head on top of mine. I let all of my emotions out. I cried against his chest for countless minutes then pulled away "Taylor your ok, Its ok. What are you doing" I looked him in the eye before turning and running "Taylor..... Taylor" He got quieter and quieter as I sprinted away. 

I stopped in the middle of the forest. The wave of sickness got more intense as I turned to the side and puked my guts out. I slid down the nearest tree and pulled my hands through my hair as I curled my feet up to my chest and started to sob once more. 

I closed my eyes hoping to wake up from this horrible dream. Be a dream come on be a dream please. My stomach sank more. A bottomless feeling of loneliness and emptiness filled my insides. There was anger but I knew I couldn't do anything. 

I sat against that tree for hours. Blackness filled the Glade as I saw the last light switch off. Everyone was asleep. I stood up still dizzy from throwing up so many times. I pushed myself of trees trying to steady myself. I got to the outskirts of the forest where all the dead trees were. I look out on the empty Glade scanning for any signs of movement then I spotted a boy on his knees in front of the doors. My heart dropped again. It was Newt.