The Visit

I stood in front of the entrance to the hut, it seemed like such a scary thing "maybe I'm not ready" I turned around to Newt, "come on it dosen't have to be a long visit just go in and see him, I'll stay out here" Newt moved forward and leaned against the hut, I sucked in a big breath of fresh air and took a step in. 

I walked in and turned the corner, there he was helplessly lying on the bed. Green and blue veins ran up his arms and onto his face, he was lying on his back tears slowly leaving his eyes, he'd stopped screaming, he was just laying there, I walked into the room. His eyes looked at me flaring with a madness, "Taylor" he was loud, loud enough that everyone in the room could hear him announcing my presence. Everyone turned to see me and carried on working as if I wasn't even there. 

Mihno stood next to me "they gave him the cerium, we just have to wait for him to go through the changing then he will be back to Gally" Mihno had a tear in his eye, it fell slowly down his cheek causing tears to appear in my eyes, then they slowly fell down my cheeks landing at my lips "shit, I have to go" I whipped the tears from my face and ran out of the room, my hair flicking Mihno in the face as I walked out. 

"Hey greenie how'd it go" Newt's eyes followed me as a stormed out of the hut, I didnt stop to answer nor turn around I just kept moving, towards the wall, towards the vines that would hopefully swallow me whole. 

I heard Mihno come out of the shack and talk to Newt in the distance "she saw Gally, then I started crying then so did she I'd leave her alone for a bit" Mihno had his hand on Newt's shoulder stopping him from coming over to me.

I didnt want anyone around, not Newt, not Mihno, not Alby, I only wanted Gally. Why did I care so much about this guy, he'd been nothing but horrible to me since I got here I mean he tried to get me killed for gods sake. Still something wouldn't shake from inside me, some part of me didnt stop worrying for him in fact I think that part of me started to worry more.