The New Girl

"Mihno I'm done mapping are you" I walked over and put my map in the box "Almost, Taylor do you think you would be friends with the girl" he looked up at me. I looked down while remembering my dream "From what i can gather from my memories we didnt get along very well" I shut the box, walked across the room and pulled out my book to write in. 

"You know this girl" he walked across the room "Not exactly" I was lying "I have just had little snippets of her in my memories" another lie "she seems way to over dramatic for my liking and I get along with boys a heck of a lot better than girls" I smiled looking up from my book. Mihno laughed "You weren't this dramatic and I found you in the Maze" he looked down at his work "I just sucked it up, I didnt climb a tower and try to knock some of you out" I knew Mihno kind of felt the same as me about Teresa.

 "Well you fainted and I had to cary you into the Glade and a hospital bed" he laughed as I shoved into him "Shut up shank, I got over myself. Even when I saw Newts weird ass face this close to mine when I woke up in the morning" we both laughed "I have been in the slammer I'm much stronger than her" We laughed once more "So you really don't like her huh" Mihno raised an eye brow "Yeah I don't like her one bit but don't go prancing that info about like a ballerina" I turned to him "Alright" he smiled. 

I put my book away "I will probably have to find Gally and listen to another Thomas rant" I put a very obvious fake smile on my face before begining to walk out of the room "Alright, Taylor wait" Mihno walked up behind me "Runnings of tomorrow, Just me and Thomas" he walked back into the hut "Thats so unfair dude, I like running and we have been mapping everyday for 3 years why stop now" I turned standing at the door "Me and Thomas are following the Griever part to see if it leads to an exit" he was moving some creates "I could just run the same path as usual" I walked into the hut standing at the open door "Taylor just have the day off" Mihno acted like he had given me a free ticket out of here "Come on Mihno it can't do any harm let me run" I walked up behind him. he turned around and rolled his eyes "I will think about it but only if you leave me alone" he smiled and went back to lifting boxes "Thanks shank see ya" I turned and jogged out of the hut. 

Off to find Gally. I found him by the beginning of the forest "Hey Gally" I walked over kissing him on the head then sitting down beside him "Hi Taylor" he gave a very pushed smile "Whats up" I gently shoved into him "Its the girl, somethings off about her" I couldn't agree more with Gally "I don't like her either she's way to girly for my liking" I let out a small laugh making him smile "I just don't get it, she comes up two days after Thomas and when she did come up we thought she was dead, then she went into a comma and I'm not even mentioning the note that she had in her hand and the box hasn't gone down since she got here" Gally let out a sigh as he lent back on the tree. 

I put my head on his chest hearing his peaceful heart beat "I say we through her in the slammer, I am the only girl here" we both laughed "as long as she dosent steal you away from me or turn any of my friends against me I will be civil with her" I smiled looking up at Gally "I will be civil" he smiled looking down at me "She won't be in the neighbourhood with us and everyone else when we get out" I laughed looking up at him "Definitely not" he smiled scanning the Glade.