The Comback

I awoke to metal banging against the doors in front of me, I knew I had to get up but I didnt want to. "bloody hell wake up greenie" Newt shouted while dragging the keys against the door. "I'm up dickhead" I waved my arm from the ground to show him I was up "good I was gonna give up on you soon, breakfast is served I'll unlock the door and let you make your own way there" Newt stopped dragging his keys along the door and unlocked it "what so you don't carry me to breakfast on a golden throne aw" I sat up and grabbed my crutches "shut up shank" Newt replied walking into the box to help me get my balance "shank ?" I have no clue what that was I think he just made up a word "its just a word we use here, get used to it greenie" Newt led the way to the kitchen. 

As I came out of the stone box the sun blinded me, I wanted to use one of my hands to shield my face from it but there were being used. "hey my names Taylor by the way" I broke the silence between us "nice one, at least your names normal" Newt chuckled. 

We got to breakfast and everyone stared at me, mouths wide open "do you boys have no manners" I was the only one talking for miles. Most of the boys started laughing others cheering. god I hate boys they are really irritating Newt got my tray for me and led me to the back table. 

Sat on this table was The leader, The boy who saved me and the boy who made me faint. What a great comination. I sat down at the end of the table with Gally sat next to me (aka the boy who tried to get me killed). I smiled while leaning my crutches against the side of the table. He rolled his eyes at me "you don't belong here girl" Gally whispered while giving me the dirtiest look he could. 

The 'you don't belong here' didnt bother me it was the girl part that did, so what I was a girl what's that got to do with him sorry I look different than everyone else here. I was fuming. I couldn't hold it in, he'd just tried to get me killed now he judges me for being a girl "are you serious" I was speaking loudly "your acting like a 2 year old get over yourself and don't you dare try and say I shouldn't be here because im a girl your just being a huge dick you know what I don't know who hurt you to make you this mean but your not impressing anyone so just shut up it will do us all a favour" the whole room had gone quiet and Gally just looked at me, I know he wasn't expecting a response. Mihno stood up and started clapping then some other Gladers joined in "give it up for the greenie" Mihno shouted.