The Map Room

"Hey why are you back early" Gally was holding my hand standing beside me. "Oh its nothing" I smiled trying to play off the fear that had overpowered my body only minutes ago I paused before "I guess I just ran extra fast today" I smiled before adjusting Gally's collar and kissing him on the check. 

"Hate to break you two love birds up but Taylor Mihno wants you in the map room" Newt pointed to the map room and smiled "and Gally we need to get Alby to welcome the new greenie" Gally rolled his eyes before following Newt. I walked slowly over to the map room taking in my surroundings. My biggest problem was if I tell Mihno about that griever chasing me. 

I reached the map room just as Ben left "Hey Ben how's it going" I had never been close to Ben but he was another Runner so it didnt hurt to be nice "Not bad, not bad. Mihno's in there if your looking for him" Ben smiled and walked away. "Hey Mihno you asked to see me" I poked my head round the door before walking in. 

"Yeah I need you to map your run down from today and fill in any extra information about your run" This was my chance to tell him. You know what screw it. It was just me and him saying something couldn't do any harm. 

"Hey Mihno" I was sat at the side drawing my map out . "Yup Taylor whats up" He was sorting through old maps "So when I was running today I bumped into a griever" Mihno looked up from his papers and seemed immediately interested and scared of the conversation "You what" His voice was rising as he walked round the round table "I saw a griever and it chased me for a bit but I out ran it" Mihno was stood over me panicked. "Your not joking are you" He backed away and ran his hands through his hair. "I need to call a meeting now. Shit Albys giving the tour to the new greenie. Ok I will tell him tonight"