The Kiss

After breakfast me and the new boy went into the Medical Hut to meet Clint and Jeff for our jobs. I was put on watching Gally because they didnt want the newbie doing something stupid understandably. I just had to monitor him every hour or so and check he was still breathing basically. Its actually a really cool job and I'd like to do it but I knew Mihno's just going to pull me back into being a Runner. 

I had done 3 checks on Gally so far and was midway doing my forth when his eyes opened. "Whoa.... Em Gally are you ok" I stepped back because I didnt want a repeat of last time. "Taylor is that you" He slowly turned his head and smiled. "Hi Gally how are you" I smiled and wanted to hug him but then the memories of what happened last time flooded back. He smiled and signalled for me to come over. So I took my chances and walked closer. 

He held onto the top of my arm but not tightly a gentle touch then he pulled me closer and himself up and he kissed me on the lips. 

A burst of emotions and passion was in the air. His hands were now on the sides of my face and mine were on his shoulders. He pulled back and put his head against mine. I was speachless, at a loss for words. He only said a few words but I knew Gally was back once he said them "I promise I won't try and kill you again" He smiled and we both laughed before he pulled me into another kiss.