The Builders

Breakfast had finished and it was now time for me to spend the day with Gally, I knew the day would go by so slowly but I gotta do it. 

I just sat on a log beside where he was working for most of the day. It was just dead silence well every once in a while he would ask me to hand him a log or screw but apart from that silence. 

"Why do you have something against me" I broke the hours of silence "your not trust worthy" Gally didnt even bother to look at me. "Because I'm a girl ?" I kinda wanted to get to the bottom of this "no because you appeared in the maze" again Gally didnt even bother to turn around "well I've done nothing wrong so can't you just suck it up, I'm not holding a grudge against you because you came from the box" I lied, I was holding a big grudge against him but he dosent need to know that. "look, I have my suspicions about you and won't trust you thats just me ok thats just my personality so how about you stop pestering me and leave me to do my job" Gally turned around this time, I knew he ment what he was saying so I shut up for the rest of the day. 

It was the very end of the day just before dinner and I couldn't hold my tongue for much longer "will you ever be civil with me" I handed him some screws that had fallen "no" Gally once again didnt look up from what he was doing. "look Gally as much as it pains me to say this I'm sorry for shouting at you in front of everyone" I didnt mean my apology I just didnt want anyone out of my neck anymore "ok" was Gally's response, I know he didnt except it "ok well I tried, see ya" I'm done with the conversation so I picked up my crutches and walked to dinner.