The Other Girl

Thomas walked over too us after an hour or so "Hey the meeting ended, I have to be in the slammer sun down till sun up" he whispered while crouching opposite me and chuck "When did he fall asleep" Thomas smiled while looking at a passed out Chuck "About an hour ago but he needed it I'm guessing he was up all night worrying about you and Mihno like the rest of us" I looked up at him before. 

The greenie alarm went of. I jumped and Chuck sat up "Whats that" he sleepily rubbed his eyes "The greenie alarm" I whsipered under my breath. Thomas held his hands over his ears and started to look around panicked. I stood up and started to run over to the box with Chuck and Thomas following me quickly. I caught up to Newt "Whats going on" I didnt break eye contact with the box "The hell do I know" He looked at me before returning his case to the box. 

Everyone reached the box packed in tightly so that we could all see, Newt and Gally jumped down opening the metal doors then Newt jumped in. "What do you see" someone shouted from the pack "Its a girl" Newt looked up confusion riddling his face "I think she's dead" Newt bent down beside her. Gasps erupted from the crowd. "She's got a note in her hand" Newt stood up with a crumpled peace of cream paper in his hand. 

"She's the last one ever" a look of panic on his face. Mutters and gasps erupted from the crowd. "What the hell does that mean" he looked up catching eyes with me then Gally. Gally who was stood beside me took my hand. I squeezed it and looked him in the eye. 

My attention was soon brought back to the box when a burst of breathing erupted. The girl sat up staring up in the sky. Sweat seemed to cover her. I couldn't read her emotions but she seemed more confused than anything else. She let out massive breaths of air "Thomas" she then collapsed back to the ground. Freaky if you ask me. Everyone turned their gaze to Thomas. We all stared at him while he slowly looked up. He looked intrigued more than anything else. "Medjacks help her out" Newt shouted jumping from the box.