The Feeling

I wondered around the Glade for a few minutes before spotting Thomas leaning against a tree in the middle of the forest. "Hey Greenie" I smiled as he turned round and gestured for me to sit at the tree beside him "Hey Taylor" He pushed a smile onto his face. "So I wanted to talk to you about something that was really strange that happened last night" I started to fiddle with my fingers nervously. 

"So I have been having these dreams that are seeming to be more like memories and you were in one of them last night" His face sprang round to me curiosity filling it "How was I in at. What was I doing" he asked so many questions but I zoned out after the first two "Look Thomas. Its complicated and takes a long time to explain but I'll try my best" I took a deep breathe before telling him everything. 

Once I had said every detail I let out a breath of air and leaned back against the tree "Whoa" that was all Thomas said. "I know its a lot to handle and you've had your memory wiped so you won't remember any of it but right now my dream memories are the only real memories I have before the maze and I'm trying my hardest to make sense of them. I don't know if being around you will spark up another one or if I will really ever know if me and you were close friends before here but the one thing I'm sure of is that these are memories I have this feeling that I lived through it and that I was a part of it. How I got in here well thats still a mystery to me" 

He opened his mouth as if he was going to talk then a growl came from the middle of the Glade. We both jumped up to see Ben being dragged with his hands behind his head by Mihno. Ben looked ill and had a flare of crazy covering him. "We need to go" I started to run to get two Gally and Newt. 

I stood behind Gally and Newt. I had my hand on Gally's back supporting him. Newt turned round to me just before Ben reached the opening to the Maze "You don't have to be here its a scary sight" I took a deep breath "I'm learning through my memory dreams that I have seen a heck of a lot worse. I'll be ok" I smiled as he turned back around raising his pole in the air.