The Hangover

I walked up to the kitchen while the meeting was on and bumped into Newt "Hey. Hows your headache" I walked in and sat beside him "Horrible. I need to ask did you put me to bed last night because I can't remember after about 11pm I can only remember little bits like someone putting me into my bed and seeing them fold my clothes" I laughed as he was saying that "I thought you were asleep when I started to fold your clothes your room is a sate by the way" we both burst out laughing.

 "So it was you. God I must have been a mess" he put a hand over his eyes "Oh trust me you were. But you were the funniest person you made no sense at all and put on a high pitched voice and pulled out all of your words. You should be thankful I spotted you at the end of the night. You were slumped behind a log. I walked over to tell you me and Gally were the last ones but when I found you. You were waisted, I sat down beside you and you put your head on my lap and-" He cut me of "And you scratched my head and I told you you were my best friend" I laughed "So you do remember" he rubbed his head "My memory gets really bad after that but thanks for not just leaving me waisted as you say in the middle of the Glade" 

 I laughed and stood up "Where are you going" I walked over to the kitchen "I am going to be a nice best friend and make you some coffee. Coffee is a hot drink that helps with hangovers" he nodded and followed me over to the kitchen. I was worried about what they were going to say about me seeing a griever in the day and Ben. 

I made Newt his coffee and he was sipping away at it "Hey Newt what are they going to do with Ben" I blew on my coffee before taking a sip "He is sick and a danger to all of us so we have to banish him to the maze, It will happen later today" my heart sank as the last words came out of his mouth "I wasn't even that close to him and I still feel down. I mean what if that happened to you or Gally or Alby or Mihno" A tear came into my eye even just think about it "Hey its going to be ok. We aren't going to lose any of them now are we" I shook my head.