The I Love You

"Come on then lets go light a bloody fire" Newt ran ahead and did a weird movement with his hands. I laughed and caught up to him. 

We were all stood round the fire. Spears in our hands "1....2.....3....Fire" Alby shouted. We all threw our sticks in and whooped. It was the most joy I have felt in a long time "Gladers. Gladers. Gladers" Albys started to chant with everyone joining in. 

We all separated into our little groups. I was with the runners. Me and Mihno had got back onto good terms and he apologised for storming back into the hut and being a tad rude. I had completely forgotten about Gally until. I caught his eyes through the fire. There he was sat with the builders staring at me. He looked emotionless once again. He stood up and walked round the fire but instead of coming to talk to me he walked right past me and over to the outskirts of the party. I followed him. 

"Look I know your angry but I have apologised I've done all that I can" I wanted to have a good time but that wasn't possible without Gally forgiving me. He turned and said the first three words I had heard him say in a few hours "I love you" He smiled, dropped his drink on the ground and put both hands round my checks and kissed me.

 "I was being a shuck face" He whispered in my ear while hugging me "Translate that to English" we both let out little laughs "I was being a piece of shit and I'm sorry" I looked up at him "I was in the wrong I shouldn't of lied to you" he held onto my shoulders and kissed me once more "Ready to watch me beat every Glader" I knew that he was going play the push people out of the circle game so I nodded and watched him walk away. 

I picked up a drink and took a sip. Wow that shit is strong. I drank some more before going over to Newt and the Greenie "Hey Tay" Newt smiled and scooted along "Hey Newt. Hey Greenie" I handed my drink over to Newt and he took a sip "Wow thats strong" He laughed and drank more "Hey thats my drink go get yourself one" He laughed and got up and walked away. 

I offered the drink to the greenie but he declined. I took another sip "So you still asking a million questions" I moved over beside him. He laughed "I just want to know what's going on. You know" I nodded. "I know. They barely told me anything when I got brought back here. They held a meeting in front of me and talked there language for a bit then threw me in the slammer the next morning until the morning after that then I had to gain everyones trust and figure it out little bits at a time" he looked at me then back at the walls "Did you just appear in the maze ?" I wasn't about to tell the greenie about my memorie dreams so I just nodded.