The Bitch

Me and Gally went back to my sleeping spot. I was sat opposite him leaning on some vines and drawing in my book, he was fiddling with some of the vines "Am I ever going to get to see what your writing in that book" he smiled looking up at me. I moved my book flat on my stomach "Probably not" I laughed "Come on let me see" he moved to beside me "Nope" I laughed and put my book in my back pocket. 

He came over and started to tickle me. I was laughing so hard and so loudly "Gally.... Gally stop" I said in between giggles "Fine I will make you a deal" I smiled while Gally returned to where he was sat "and what's that" he picked up the same peace of Ivey and started to fiddle with it again "When we get out of this shucking place and we are safe and have found a cute little house in a cute little neighbourhood surrounded by all of the other Gladers, then I will let you read my book" I pulled it out of my pocket and started to write in it again. He smiled "Ok, you swear" I looked up from my book "I promise" I smiled and returned my gaze to my book. 

I fell asleep on Gally's chest a few hours later. For the first time in a week or two I was sucked into a dream. 

I am in what looks like a bedroom but also a prison room. I'm not alone I am with another girl. She has black hair and pale skin. Its the girl from the Glade. 

She is sat on the bottom of a bunkbed with her head in her hands. She lifted her head and anger seemed to fill her face. "Are you stupid" she shouted standing up "No but I am beginning to think you are" I shouted pacing the room "How can you not trust these people they took us in and helped us" she stared at me "No they didnt take us in they stole us from our familys and they have been experimenting on us for years" I stopped pacing and looked her in the eye. Yup definitely the girl from the Glade. 

"They saved us and they saved so many others" she walked over to me "No they kidnapped us all. We are forced to work. I mean look at the people inside the Mazes they were put there against there will with there whole life swiped away" I sat down at a table in the middle of the room "They are safe in there. They are given food and all the supplies they need. We are safe in here" she sat down in the chair opposite me. I rolled my eyes "They took us from our familys when we were young. The only reason we think that we are safe in here is because they have printed it into our minds since the day we got here" I looked down at my fingers and started to pick at them. 

"WICKED is good Taylor" she looked up meeting my eyes "No they aren't. How can you live with yourself. Knowing that you are killing people in the Mazes . Go on how can you" I met her eyes rage flaring inside me "Taylor....... WCIKED is-" "Oh shut up Teresa thats all you seem to say" I stood up pacing the room. The girls name was Teresa. "God Taylor, No wonder no one can stand you" She stood up returning to the bottom bunk "Seriously you wanna go there bitch" I turned round my eyes flaring. She ignored me with a smirk on her face. 

"Teresa you have no friends at all. Everyone hates being around you because all you seem to say is WICKED IS GOOD and don't even try and say Thomas likes you because he just tolerates you like the rest of us" I glared at her before walking across the room.

The bickering seemed to go on for a few more minutes before Teresa ended it "Thomas picked me. He is mine. He likes me and always will because I will always be around" she smiled "I mean I don't blame him how could he ever like someone like you" She looked me up and down with an evil smirk on her face."Wow you really are a selfish backstabbing bitch aren't you" I looked at her obviously hurt at what she had just said. "When Thomas sees the real bitchy back stabbing selfish bitch that you are he won't stay for a day" I stormed out of the room and down a long white corridor. 

The corridor looked extremely familiar to the one I was running down in my last dream when I was breaking in to WICKED. Then it clicked this is WICKED. I must have worked for them at some point, I obviously didnt like it here and hated Teresa.

I walked for minutes down a corridor before sharply turning a corner out onto a balcony. I opened the door to see two rusty chairs sat beside each other with an old rusty table in front of them. I walked to the edge of the balcony, it was really only a few feet, I put my arms on the thin railing, the railing was black and covered in rust. I took a deep breath before staring out to the monitions of sand around us.