3.6

He walked back out from the bathroom, a white cloth clutched in his hand as he gently wiped up the small amount of his juices that had managed to find their way back out, leaving a small glistening spot on the inside of my thighs. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, grabbing my hands as he helped me off the bed. He threw the cloth down on the floor as he handed me my shorts and tank that I slipped into last night, watching intently as I pulled them over my body.

"So when do I start this new life baby?" I asked him with a smile as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to walk with him out towards the patio where we spent most of our evening last night.

"I was going to leave tomorrow, but I was on the phone with Dre this morning and we moved a few things around for me to spend another two days here" he smiled, sliding open the door to the patio as we stepped outside, the bright sunshine kindly reminding me that I indeed still had a pounding hangover headache.

"So what does that mean for when we get back? You are going to be a little busier than normal?" I asked, my eyes widening to see that he had breakfast delivered to our room during the time I was still sleeping. The sweetness of it melting my heart as he pulled a seat out for me gesturing for me to sit down.

He walked next to me pulling out the chair letting out a long sigh as he put his hand in mine, lacing our fingers together before picking up my hand and placing a soft kiss on the top of it. "Charlie it is going to be different. I don't have much free time, Dre likes to keep me busy as much as he possibly can. I also feel horrible that I asked you at this point, especially since Dre just reminded me that I will be touring for the Stoney album soon" he said, his eyes looking up at me.

I felt my heart start to plummet at his words, feeling like he was trying to take back his request or trying to steer me out of the direction I had decided that I wanted to go. I cut my eyes away from him as I looked down at the ground. "What are you trying to tell me Austin?" I asked him quietly bracing myself for heartbreak that I didn't think was going to come so soon.

"Oh shit Charlie, I'm not trying to talk you out of it. Fuck no. I just wanted to let you know what was going to happen so that you weren't taken by surprise" he said reaching out and turning my face to look at him. "I want you with me for the rest of my life Charlie, please believe me" he said.

I nodded my head slightly as I looked at him, giving him a shy smile as he flashed one in my direction. I reached out and started putting a few breakfast items on my plate, the both of us chatting happily about the things that have been going on in our lives since the last time we started talking, a feeling of guilt washing over me as he was spilling everything that happened with him as I still managed to keep his son a secret.

I have to say I was quite impressed by the amount of things he has accomplished since the release of his mixtape, and I was so proud of him. He had always wanted this, ever since I could remember, and he took the leap to do it and he made it big almost overnight.

"I don't know how you do it Austy" I said to him quietly, as I finished up the Danish that I sat on my plate, wiping my hands together briefly to rid them of the microscopic crumbs that stayed there.

"Uhm lets just say I'm always tired" he laughed. "More tired than I have been my whole life" he laughed shaking his head as he took a sip of his coffee. "But I don't want you to feel like you have to live like that too. I don't want this to be a burden on you" he said. "I just want to be done with my day knowing that I have an amazing girlfriend waiting for me to make a hard days work worth it" he smiled at me.

"Your such a charmer, did that come with the LA lifestyle too?" I laughed shaking my head at him playfully.

He shrugged his shoulders as he tilted his head back and forth causing me to burst into a fit of laughter. "I'll be right back baby" he smiled getting himself off of the chair, placing a small kiss on the top of my head as he walked back into the room.